StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Shills ultimate $1 Filter<< 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 >>Post Follow-up
shillllihs
2,486 posts
msg #132583
Ignore shillllihs
11/16/2016 5:55:12 PM

It was Gods will to have me in
ORIG @ .98, now 1.80

These filters also caught many of the Greek shippers way back.

tugga82
12 posts
msg #132903
Ignore tugga82
11/30/2016 8:57:05 AM

@Shillihs
I am new to the world of trading and been reading quite a bit on this forum, which has been a truly phenomenal resource/support. I came across this filter and wanted to ask you a few questions you can help me with:

1. Is this filter looking at stocks that are ready to bounce? I can blindly follow the results of the filter and just buy a few stocks but it will be great if I can understand the logic of this filter before jumping in. Id really appreciate if you can explain the codes there line by line the pennies from heaven first filter i.e.

2. Also, timing with regards to buying say I run the filter EOD today and it shows one stock. I will buy this tomorrow before close?

3. Timing with regards to holding/selling When do you typically sell this stock? I saw in the forum in this post about the gains posted by John if we were to hold this for 1 day 2 day 3 day and so on with a 150% avg gain if you were to hold for 48 days. What strategy do you follow to sell based on this filter?

Anything you can do to help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Tugga

johnpaulca
10,297 posts
msg #132910
Ignore johnpaulca
11/30/2016 11:06:41 AM

tugga82: just a friendly advise...no one gets rich trading pennies, don't waste your time....glty

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Shills ultimate $1 Filter<< 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2016 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus