StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · THE ULTIMATE CONFIRMATION TO WILLIAMS(2)<< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 6 >>Post Follow-up
WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #66038
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
8/11/2008 1:25:49 AM

Okay, by now I've been able to PROVE that RSI(2) is nothing more than a deep water swimmer. While my Williams %R(2) is the REAL fortune teller. But what If I was to show you a "confirmation" to an already PERFECT Oscillator?....is it possible you ask? Yes!...

In the "General Discussion" room, I asked "chetron" to code an Oscillator that has NEVER been discussed in any SF forum until now! It's my secret weapon of all weapons. Well, "chet" couldn't do it, but someone found it in the SF indicators list. I couldn't believe it! I've been using this on prophet.net for some time, and it is something that YOU guys will learn to NEVER do without!

It's called Projection Oscillator(14). It's basically COG & Williams(2) wrapped into one. It gives you the early projection rise that Williams(2) offers, and at the same time gives you the precise turning points that COG(5,3) gives you. BTW, That (5,3) is my creation. You wont find anyone on the net turning Center of Gravity (COG) into a perfectly engineered Stochastics like "I" have.

The reason I'm letting this "SECRET WEAPON" out (like that "alf44?") is because I'm getting dozens of e-mails about "which stocks to choose from?" Or "how do I cut down the amount of returns?" Well, that's why I wanted someone to code it, and to my surprise, "SafeTrade" dusted it off the SF shelf, and blessed us with it!

Steve Nison gave this to about 15 of us on the last day of a 5-day Candlestick workshop. He said this...and I remember it like it was yesterday!....

"Projection Oscillater (Developed by Mel Widner, P.H.D) is by far the most useful tool out there! And what I'm about to share with you, will make each of you (15 of us) some of the most successful Traders anyone will ever know."

- Steve Nison -

You know what? He was right, because I don't know ANYONE better than myself! Really! I mean that wholeheartedly. That's why I'm always running my mouth, and challenging people all the time. When you couple WILL / RSI divergence, DMA(28,-14) and Projection Oscillator....you have a formula that will make any Market maker screem! They hate it when you pick a perfect precise bottom.

Ever since I shared my trading set-up with this forum community, not one single person has been able to deny it's power! Even the JOKERS (you know who you are) are left silently in amazement. But now comes the delicious, delectable final ingreient to my success.

PROJECTION OSCILLATOR(14) :

There are very few that use PO(14) the way "I" do. That doesn't surprise me, because very few actually see what "I" see on a chart. My friends and co-workers say that I "see dead people!" It's true. I see things on charts that almost NO ONE see's! So this should come to no surprise to any of you that have known me for the last 4-years here at SF. So when I say do it MY way, and NOT what the book tells you...you better take heed!

The same holds true with PO(14). Dr. Widner tells you to use this at the "extreme levels."...i.e...80/20, or 70/30. Not me brother....I'm already long gone by then with pockets stuffed with cash! Because by the time it takes PO(14) to reach the "80" mark, I've already been in & out of about 2 stocks already! If you're using it above "80", you better start with looking for negative divergence, because it then begins to find a way back down BELOW-80. It wont sit up there like RSI does.

I look for 3 different moves period. The first is when it gives you a little move up when price is falling. That's your wake-up call! When it does that, take a look at Williams(2). The two together are like a perfect 10 score in a synchronized swimmers competition. They almost ALWAYS mimic each other, and yet they have totally different day periods (14/2). The second move I watch for is when it's falling, but gives you a slight cut to the right. That's telling you that it's DONE falling, and to get ready for a slight move up. The last is the long sharp moves but price barely moved up. It's usually a small coservative white candle, but a noticable, out of the ordinary, 1/2 inch move on the chart. These sharp moves ALWAYS are the beginning of a nice 2-3 day pop...if not more! But remember...you want a "SMALL" candle on those, otherwise it will be a day you want to exit, or just stay away period. Also don't forget to staw away from the upper reference line "80".

Look at (AIRT) on 8/4/08. Do you see what took place AFTER that? Now look at (ALGT) on 7/1/08. Do you see the move up while the stock almost fell a whole $1? And like clockwork, it was a day that Will(2) also rose from the ashes! Result?...a 4-day $2 move on a cheap stock, in a crapy industry! Next is (ALK) on 7/15/08. Price falling, PO(14) up, WILL(2) up, RSI(2) bottom feeding! Are you noticing on your OTHER Oscillators that they AREN'T moving up? Look at Stochastics, RSI, etc...when these guys ring the bell, the COWS come runnin! Here's another one....(AMR) also on the 15th. Do I really need to hold your hands on this one too?

Now, not only did I use one of the worst performing industries (Airlines) as an example in alphabetical order, but I even used the stocks in semi alphbetical order to show you how incredible YOUR future trading can be. Again, look at all your other Oscillators when price is falling. What do THEY tell you? Don't bother...I already know. Are you going to tell me that "PRICE ACTION" is telling you the same? BULLSHIT!...and notice these aren't set-ups where there's a volume spike giving you a heads up. No, this is a "Crystal Ball"....a "Magical" loophole in the system,.....you might as well just deem it the freakin' "HOLY GRAIL" of "HOLY GRAIL'S!"

YOU'RE WELCOME CLASS....

Fetcher[

/* ((( THEMIGHTYRIGGS WILLIAMS / PROJECTION */

Draw Bollinger bands(50,.20)
Draw Bollinger Bands(10,.10)
Draw 3-day slope of Bollinger bands(50,.20)
Draw parabolic Sar
Draw Linear Regression Indicator(20)
Draw Bollinger bands(10)
PE is between 3 and 30
ROE is above 15

Williams %R(2) is increasing 1-day ago
Projection Oscillator(14) is increasing 1-day
RSI(2) is below RSI(2) 1 day ago
Draw Weekly RSI(2)
offset 0

NORMALIZE accumulation distribution */

set{adval, INDPOSITION(accumulation distribution, 60) * 100 }

NORMALIZE OBV(1) */

set{obval, INDPOSITION(OBV(1), 60) * 100}

NORMALIZE williams %R(2) */

set{wrval, INDPOSITION(williams %R(2), 60) * 100 }

Draw wrval line
Draw adval on plot wrval
Draw obval on plot wrval

Draw COG(5,3) line at 0
Draw Bearpower on plot Bullpower
Draw Bullpower line at 0
Draw MACD(4,8)
Draw Williams %R(20) line at -75

volume is above 100000
sort column 10 descending
chart-time 45-days
close is above 1

set{WRSb,days(weekly RSI(2) is above weekly RSI(2) 1 day ago,100)}
set{WRSa,days(weekly RSI(2) is below weekly RSI(2) 1 day ago,100)}
set{WRSxWRS, WRSa - WRSb}
set{WWLb,days(weekly williams %R(2) is above weekly Williams %R(2) 1 day ago,100)}
set{WWLa,days(weekly Williams %R(2) is below weekly Williams %R(2) 1 day ago,100)}
set{WWLxWWL, WWLa - WWLb}

set{RSb,days(RSI(2) is above RSI(2) 1 day ago,100)}
set{RSa,days(RSI(2) is below RSI(2) 1 day ago,100)}
set{RSxRS, RSa - RSb}
set{WLb,days(williams %R(2) is above Williams %R(2)
1 day ago,100)}
set{WLa,days(Williams %R(2) is below Williams %R(2)
1 day ago,100)}
set{WLxWL, WLa - WLb}
set{POb,days(Projection Oscillator(14) is above Projection Oscillator(14) 1 day ago,100)}
set{POa,days(Projection Oscillator(14) is below Projection Oscillator(14) 1 day ago,100)}
set{POxPO, POa - POb}

set{v, volume 1 day ago}
set{volinc, volume - v}
set{volpc, volinc / v}
set{volpct, volpc * 100}

set{VolZ, days(volume < 1,100)}
set{VolUp, days(volume is below volume 1 day ago,100)}
set{VolDn, days(volume is above volume 1 day ago,100)}
set{VolCnt, VolUp - VolDn}

set{vck1, volume 1 day ago }
set{vck, volume / vck1 }
set{vdbl, days(vck < 2, 100)}

Set{Bullpower, high minus ema(13)}
Set{Bearpower, low minus ema(13)}
set{BLb,days(BullPower is above BullPower 1 day ago,100)}
set{BLa,days(BullPower is below BullPower 1 day ago,100)}
set{BLxBL, BLa - BLb}
set{BRb,days(BearPower is above BearPower 1 day ago,100)}
set{BRa,days(BearPower is below BearPower 1 day ago,100)}
set{BRxBR, BRa - BRb}

SET{VMACDD,MACD(4,8) histogram}
set{mhis,indposition(macd(4,8) histogram,60)}
set{mhist,macd(4,8) histogram}
set{mhisb,days(mhist is above 0, 100)}
set{mhisa,days(mhist is below 0, 100)}
set{hstxhst, mhisa - mhisb}
set{var1,count(macd(4,8) histogram 1 day ago < macd histogram(4,8),1)}
set{mhisp,days(var1 < .5,100)}
set{var11,count(macd(4,8) histogram 1 day ago > macd histogram(4,8),1)}
set{mhisn,days(var11 < .5,100)}

ADD COLUMN SEPARATOR
add column industry
ADD COLUMN SEPARATOR
add column PE
add column EPS
add column ROE
ADD COLUMN SEPARATOR
add column adval
add column obval
ADD COLUMN SEPARATOR
add column Weekly RSI(2)
add column Weekly RSI(2) 1-day ago(1dayago)
ADD COLUMN SEPARATOR
add column RSXRS
add column WLXWL
add column POXPO
ADD COLUMN SEPARATOR
add column BLxBL
add column BRxBR
ADD COLUMN SEPARATOR
add column mhisp
add column mhisn
add column hstxhst
ADD COLUMN SEPARATOR
add column Vdbl
add column volpct
ADD COLUMN SEPARATOR
]

- WALLSTREETGENIUS -

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #66045
Ignore johnpaulca
modified
8/11/2008 10:01:48 AM

Great job Richard....I have been using the price band Oscillator for my turning points in the same way. BRCM is a good example of this...signal was generated on friday, which also coincide with my BB(40) wink, wink.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #66046
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
8/11/2008 10:13:59 AM

Great call John. Take a look at the (SPY) and (QQQQ) for a moment. See the increase in price, and then the down movement in PO(14)? The confirmation is in Bullpower. Do you see it also falling? Cool thing about the Elder-Ray is...when you generally have an increase in price, Bullpower almost always increases along with it, unless it senses something like today.

RIGGS

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #66048
Ignore johnpaulca
8/11/2008 10:40:44 AM

Too cool bro...BTW, I use a 2-period on my PBO.

mdl060374
94 posts
msg #66049
Ignore mdl060374
8/11/2008 10:59:12 AM

Good stuff WSG.. learning alot.

out of curiosity, I like to trade intraday.

Does these concepts work equally (or almost equally) well on an intraday timeframe?

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #66052
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
8/11/2008 11:46:40 AM

Does these concepts work equally (or almost equally) well on an intraday timeframe?

==============================

Absolutely. Take (AFAM) for a moment. We entered it on 8/5/08 at 2:30 EST. Pull up a 5-day 30-min. chart. Look at the set-up. WILL(2) up, PO(14) up, and RSI(2) inferior! We got filled at $36.31and we are still in this! Notice on your daily chart that PO(14) hasn't given any sign of weakness? It's live at the time of this post at $44.01. Now WILL(2) & (20) just fell for the 1st time since, so we are watching very closely for an exit move.

RIGGS

brian1618
2 posts
msg #66054
Ignore brian1618
8/11/2008 12:18:15 PM

Are you using PO and COG in esignal? I'm new to esignal and I don't see those in the list of indicators.

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #66057
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
8/11/2008 12:26:10 PM

Brian -

No, I use COG(5,3) here at stockfetcher. E-signal used to carry it, but did away with it for some reason I use PO(14) live at prophet.net

brian1618
2 posts
msg #66060
Ignore brian1618
8/11/2008 12:46:46 PM

I was searching before your reply and just found this

http://share.esignal.com/groupcontents.jsp?folder=&groupid=13

Gravity.efs "The Center Of Gravity Oscillator", John F.Ehlers, 05/2002
ProjectionOsc.efs "Signaling Change with Projection Bands", Mel Widner, 07/1995

http://share.esignal.com/groupcontents.jsp?folder=Miscellaneous&groupid=114

COG_Indicator_1.efs Center of Gravity Indicator (conversion from Metatrader)

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #66064
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
8/11/2008 1:17:10 PM

Brian, I was gonna say...because I actually found it at e-signal. Good luck.

RIGGS

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · THE ULTIMATE CONFIRMATION TO WILLIAMS(2)<< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 6 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.