StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · THEE ABSOLUTE ((( BOTTOM ))) FILTER!<< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 18 >>Post Follow-up
WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #65673
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
8/1/2008 12:02:27 AM

" ...the road to HELL...is paved with so-called "bottom pickers"... "

Ralph -

Stick to what you know okay. Don't try to pretend you know what we do here. Just stick to bashing and serve your purpose...I'de respect you more if you just told me to " **** OFF! " Then we'd know what we were dealing with!

When YOU use words like "bottom pickers"...it makes me wanna to ask..." WHERE IS MY FRIEND RALPH, AND WHAT IN GODS NAME HAVE YOU DONE WITH HIM! " So please, if you ARE Ralph, please don't speak like you are talking to your alien leaders okay? Freakin egghead...

- WALLSTREETGENIUS -

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #65674
Ignore alf44
modified
8/1/2008 12:30:52 AM

...I'm always amused by newbies that have an "indicator fetish" !!!

They NEVER met an indicator they didn't like !!!

They spend countless hours looking for an indicator to "wink" at them...to wiiggle THIS way or THAT...to somehow confirm the other 15 indicators !!! LOL

Your so-called...ah hem...ABSOLUTE ((( BOTTOM ))) FILTER"...

...contains 15 OR MORE indicators !!! LOL

--------------------------------------------------------

You seem to think that...THE ANSWER...is in indicators...lots and lots of indicators !!!

And the more of'em...the better !!!

NOTHING...could be further from the truth !!!

---------------------------------------------------------

Being a tecnitian (as you call it)...isn't about stacking 15 indicators...on top of one another...and pretending you actually know what it all means !!!

You have much to learn...lil grasshopper !!!

Regards,

alf44

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #65675
Ignore alf44
modified
8/1/2008 12:40:14 AM

StockFetcher...there is nothing in my last post to warrant a deletion !!!

If you do so...you are treading on very thin ice...in my opinion !!!

When a dialogue of opposing views becomes "too much"...

...to the point that you seem to feel compelled to just delete any and all conversation/disagreement/debate between them... then...maybe you need to go back and reevalute what a "FORUM" is all about !!! imo

Regards,

alf44

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #65677
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
8/1/2008 12:44:03 AM

" All of WSG's filters backtest like cr** "

Below is something I pulled up from a couple of years ago. It's a guy "BFreshour" that fought me tooth-n-nail about my creative way to use DMA(28,-14). This guy bashed me more than Ralph EVER did! He would backtest every single time I posted something, and smear the the "Red" numbers everywhere I stopped.

Well, one day he secretly e-mailed me, and had the gull to ask for MY help! So I told him to call me, and when he did, I laughed at him till he hung up! Then shortly thereafter, he was on one of my threads, and posted this little bute....

=======================================================

BFreshour
- Ignore BFreshour 5/23/2006 4:14:14 PM

The things we argue over... Who cares, I'm sick of all the fussing!

Everyone knows that DMA(28,-14) is not a predictor like (RIGGS) thinks, but the fact remains, that something does tend to happen when you use it like he says. MACD is useful in everywhich way, top cross-overs, and bottom-crossovers...

=======================================================

I have COUNTLESS e-mails from DOZENS of SF members over the years "thanking me" for making them a small fortune! When I say..."why don't you go onto one of my threads and say that?" LOL...they then say..."Oh no! I'll be ostrisized for sure!" LOL...Fact is, I don't post anything unless I think it's brilliant! So for you "newbies?".....PAY ATTENTION! And " use it the way I say, because "something tends to always happen the way "I" say it does! "

BTW, Ralph...your posts are old, week, and redundant! Come back with some FRESH material okay?...not just a mIsSpElLeD word, and the boring "15 indicators." I'm leaning toward that "Ignore" icon again....

- THEMIGHTYRIGGS -

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #65681
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
8/1/2008 12:49:13 AM

"StockFetcher...there is nothing in my last post to warrant a deletion !!!

If you do so...you are treading on very thin ice...in my opinion !!! "

BWAA HAA HAA HAA HAA!!!! BWAA HAA HAA HAA HAA!!!!

Ralph, you're too funny you dumb Baboon! ROFLMAO!!!

- RIGGS -

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #65683
Ignore alf44
8/1/2008 12:51:05 AM

...keep torturing those indicators...lil grasshopper !!!

Sooner or later...you'll SEE...

You're looking under the wrong rock !!!

ROFL

Regards,

alf44

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #65687
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
8/1/2008 12:58:06 AM

...that's okay....as long as you TOO are "secretly" tucking my filters into your fav's list!...because if you cant see GENIUS when it's staring at you with big green numbers...then you're even dumber then I give you credit for. But you're no dummy Ralph...so just keep playin' em and run your mouth every once in a while....and we'll keep it our little "secret"...huh? (WINK)

- THEMIGHTYRIGGS -

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #65688
Ignore alf44
8/1/2008 1:01:14 AM

You're looking under the wrong rock !!!

Regards,

alf44

cunparis
71 posts
msg #65710
Ignore cunparis
8/1/2008 11:00:54 AM

This is very interesting Riggs. I looked at the filter results and the stocks do move.

Can you give me some ideas on entry criteria? I see there are many that move quite a bit but there are also some that move down. What criteria would you use to choose say 4 stocks out of the list to go long?

Thanks for sharing, I learn a lot from these filters.

dwiggains
441 posts
msg #65711
Ignore dwiggains
8/1/2008 11:01:05 AM

Stockfetcher
Do you see what is wrong with this filter. It should show the bottom filter.
You can see it does not.

Fetcher[
Weekly Williams %R(2) is above Weekly Williams %R(2) 1 day ago and
Weekly Williams %R(2) 1 day ago is below Weekly williams %R(2) 2 day ago
]

Thanks for the help
David

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · THEE ABSOLUTE ((( BOTTOM ))) FILTER!<< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 18 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.