StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · 3 down days followed by 1 up da<< >>Post Follow-up
lefty2469
7 posts
msg #109126
Ignore lefty2469
12/5/2012 10:20:52 AM

i would like to has a filter that has three(3) days down followed by one(1) day up...and i don't have a clue as how to write it.
all help would be nice......T/Y

edellner
9 posts
msg #109128
Ignore edellner
12/5/2012 12:31:51 PM

I found this in the help section. Filter phrases - Increasing / Decreasing for

Fetcher[close 1 day ago decreasing for the last 3 days ago and close is above close 1 day ago]

compound_gains
221 posts
msg #109131
Ignore compound_gains
12/5/2012 3:06:51 PM

Essentially the same thing...

Fetcher[/*This is very generic. You need to add whatever other parameters you want (price, volume, etc.)*/
close 3 days ago below close 4 days ago
close 2 days ago below close 3 days ago
close 1 day ago below close 2 days ago
close above close 1 day ago
]

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · 3 down days followed by 1 up da<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.