StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · 99 cent trial for 30 days of real time data, scanning and backtesting product<< >>Post Follow-up
nibor100
1,010 posts
msg #160353
Ignore nibor100
6/12/2023 9:55:05 AM

VectorVest is offering a refundable 99 cent trial of their premium product, see link below:
Ed S.

https://www.vectorvest.com/trysi

marine2
963 posts
msg #160357
Ignore marine2
6/14/2023 2:10:43 AM

Then how much is it after the free trial per month?

nibor100
1,010 posts
msg #160358
Ignore nibor100
6/14/2023 8:04:23 PM

I'm not sure, as I pay for their midlevel Intraday 20 minute delay product, $495 a year, has a lot fewer add-on packages than the premier real time product.

Both may seem pricey but it would take someone the full 30 days to really go thru all of the capabilities that their software and proprietary indicators have.

I happen to like to doing 30 day trials of different stock sw packages as I learn things everytime and I mostly don't sign up for the long run on most of them.
Ed S.

marine2
963 posts
msg #160363
Ignore marine2
6/15/2023 12:24:19 PM

Thank you for your response back to me. At least you remember to cancel right before the 30 day trial is up before they bill your credit card. Many times they catch a potential customer in forgetting to cancel and then they bill them. True you can always cancel after that but it’s messier and prorating the remainder amount back as a credit on your card is more the hassle then. Even at the cost you are paying for it, for me at my age I think I’ll just stick with StockFetcher. Now if I was younger I would definately be interested in that service as an extension to what I have here. Limited it is but, with the filters I now use (4 or 5) it gives me a window for success in good investing times. And with some kind of luck it pays for my basic membership here.

I’ve been a member here for a long time and have seen how diminished the services are as far as improvements or take-a-ways in SF’s product options notably their backtesting tool. That tool once you learned the nuances of it worked out pretty cool. Then they took it away because of the cost of providing it.

Again thank you in responding. Good luck to you in your investing endeavors.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · 99 cent trial for 30 days of real time data, scanning and backtesting product<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.