StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · A Stock With Room To Grow<< 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 >>Post Follow-up
EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #29829
Ignore EWZuber
11/12/2003 4:38:58 PM

With DCUT slightly oversold on hourly charts, a convergence of stochastic fast and slow lines and a close near the intraday high, I'd say this one is going higher. Most of the day the stock spent consolidating near resistance.
Next resistance at the 50 DMA @ about $0.14. The 50 DMA is starting to flatten out so it can be used as support.
With Daily chart stochastics becoming overbought DCUT will likely make it's move before long. JMHO

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #29840
Ignore EWZuber
11/13/2003 12:16:41 PM

Looks like resistance held at the trendline break. Thats why I advocated taking profits at that time even though it looked like the stock might form a new supporting trendline. Once that trendline is broken and the trade is not taken it becomes a gamble, IMO.
Looks like DCUT will test the 25 DMA as support again now.
Longer term I still expect the stock to move higher but wouldn't take a new position until this new descending resistance trendline is broken, formed from the cycle high at $0.127 on the hourly chart.
Right now the stock is sitting on support at the 25 HR.MA which is in an uptrend but may not hold.
There are several more support areas to deal with but it is too lengthy to get into here.

ccdanson
9 posts
msg #29859
Ignore ccdanson
11/14/2003 8:32:34 AM

Joe and Zuber

Thanks for bringing this stock to my attention. Got in at .09 and out at .12 after considering Zubers profit taking remark. Both good calls. I'll watch this one for a chance to get back in.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #29865
Ignore TheRumpledOne
11/14/2003 12:54:30 PM

Wow, 33%!

Lunch is on YOU!

MAY ALL YOUR FILLS BE COMPLETE!

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · A Stock With Room To Grow<< 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.