StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Any feedback appreciated...<< >>Post Follow-up
compound_gains
221 posts
msg #86774
Ignore compound_gains
1/22/2010 7:07:58 AM

I trade lbb(10) and rsi(2) and typically buy end of day two or three days after a candidate shows up, or sometimes during the day if a candidate is getting beat up. KFS was on my radar screen but I completely missed the jump it made yesterday and then it was too late...for me...to risk entry. As a learning exercise I'd appreciate any feedback on whether anyone sees any indicators or setup pattern that would have flagged KFS as a stronger potential candidate. Thanks in advance.

Fetcher[symlist(kfs)]

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #86776
Ignore johnpaulca
1/22/2010 8:50:47 AM

No decent indicator would have picked up that move unless you have intraday data. The best part of the move is still yet to come.

compound_gains
221 posts
msg #86903
Ignore compound_gains
1/24/2010 12:45:46 PM

Thanks, johnpaulca.

miketranz
956 posts
msg #86906
Ignore miketranz
1/24/2010 1:15:22 PM

John's right,you need some kind of intra day data.You actually have to be stalking the stock.What I would do is just by it when it trades a tick or two above the previous days high.Hold it into the close and sell it on open.Hi vol,big moves days are good candidates for next day gaps or follow through.But as you can see gmc (general market conditions)sometimes get in the way.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Any feedback appreciated...<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.