StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Anyone know what two U.S. oil sands stocks these are?<< >>Post Follow-up
RocketFetcher
59 posts
msg #44677
Ignore RocketFetcher
6/6/2006 3:01:37 PM

However, 3 Midwestern states have been asked to supply America with a century's worth of oil. And the US Government has even passed a law practically begging for it:

Two American oil sands companies are already there developing thousands of acres of oil sand-rich land. They trade for $4.50 and $2.50 a share, respectively.

I think they'll each be trading for $10 a share this time next year!

Dear Reader:

When I read that VP Dick Cheney came up empty in his recent search for spare oil, I immediately began my due diligence on 2 small companies developing oil sands out here in the Rocky Mountain West.

A couple of weeks later, I began recommending these stocks to members of my Pure Energy Report.

Here's why.

Right here - inside the United States - we have more recoverable oil than in the Middle East.

I'm not kidding.

There's enough oil in Utah, Colorado and Wyoming alone for the United States to become completely independent. And soon.

But don't just take my word for it - take a look at this quote from U.S. News & World Report...

"Colorado, Utah and Wyoming harbor a store equivalent to 2 trillion barrels of oil - more than all the crude that has been produced worldwide since the petroleum age began."

-- U.S. News & World Report, April 26, 2006

I know what you're thinking: It's too good to be true.

Well, let me explain...

All the oil we need is right in our own backyard...and it's completely immune from OPEC, hurricanes or the threat of terror attacks.

Truth is, big oil companies - and the U.S. government - have known about all this oil sitting right in our own backyard for decades.

Until now, it's simply been too expensive - and technologically too difficult - to refine this oil.

But as you're about to see, that's no longer the case.

With oil prices climbing above $70 a barrel, the American Oil Sands are on the verge of paying off big time.

Now this is a crucial point. Oil is currently selling for $70 a barrel. And all of the experts are beginning to admit that the era of cheap oil is over.

I can give you quotes from the CEO of Royal Dutch Shell to even President Bush that support this claim.

But here is the most important quote that hammers the nail into the coffin. This is from the US Army:
"The days of inexpensive, convenient, abundant energy sources are quickly drawing to a close.

World oil production is at or near its peak and current world demand exceeds the supply

The Army must insulate itself from the economic and logistical energy-related problems coming in the near to mid future. This requires a transition to modern, secure, and efficient energy systems..."

- Energy Trends and Their Implications for U.S. Army Installations

You see, the US military is the largest gas-guzzling government agency on the face of the earth. It consumes over 400,000 barrels of oil every single day. That's more oil than the entire nation of Norway consumes in a day.

Plus, the US military is now the world's policeman. If it lacks fuel to do its job, all hell could break loose. And this US government isn't going to let that happen.

That's why at the same time this report was released, the President was signing into the law the Energy Policy Act of 2005, which states:

This is no longer a matter of reducing gas prices at the pump. It's a matter of national security. And companies that will develop American oil shale and oil sands are going to make a fortune. And so are investors who own stock in these companies.

I've discovered two companies that are perfectly positioned to deliver once-in-a-lifetime returns as a result of the American Oil Sands Explosion. These two stocks - trading at roughly $4.50 and $2.50 each - are ridiculously undervalued right now.

But as word begins to spread about the American Oil Sands - and investors learn more about the enormous potential right in our own backyard - these two stocks could quickly turn a $10,000 investment into more than $31,111.

5,714% Profits From Canada...
And Now Even Greater Potential Here in the United States

Canadian oil sands have gotten a lot of publicity over the past few years.

And rightfully so.

After all, Canada now produces more than 1.2 million barrels of oil per day from tar sands.

And companies like Suncor Energy (5,714% gains!) and Imperial Energy (679% gains!) have literally made some investors a fortune.

But beneath the Green River Formation - where Utah, Wyoming and Colorado come together - sits an estimated 1.8 trillion barrels of oil.

That's trillion...with a T.

Listen, you didn't really think that a lifelong, Texas oilman like George W. Bush was talking about alternative energy when he said that the U.S. had to eliminate its "addiction" to foreign oil, did you?

No way - he's known about the incredible reserves in Utah, Colorado and Wyoming for years.

That's why - last year - he signed into law the Energy Policy Act of 2005, which calls for the development of "United States oil shale, tar sands and other unconventional fuels."

But George W. Bush isn't the only politician to see the potential in American Oil Sands. Senator Orrin Hatch of Utah said that the amounts of oil "are mind boggling. Who would have guessed that in just Colorado and Utah, there is more recoverable oil than in the Middle East?"

The push to develop the American Oil Sands has led me to recommend two small companies that could easily deliver the same kinds of profits we saw just a few months ago...

It's the Canadian Oil Sands Bonanza All Over Again...
A Second Chance at a Once-in-a-Lifetime Opportunity

Have you ever heard the story of Donna Goeppert?
What is Oil Shale?

Oil shale is a rock - either black or dark brown in color.

In order to get the oil from the shale, the shale needs to be heated to roughly 900 degrees Fahrenheit.

According to the U.S. Department of Energy, there are a total of roughly 1.6 trillion barrels of oil shale in the world.and 1.2 trillion of those are in the United States.

Oil shale is currently mined in Brazil, China, Estonia and Russia among other places.although producing oil from shale is a costly, complicated process that requires advanced technology.

But it's here in the United States where the biggest opportunity exists - due to both the incredible amount of reserves and the advanced technology being made available.

A little more than one year ago, Donna Goeppert was nothing more than a 55-year-old wife of a deli owner in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.

Then she won the lottery...twice.

In January 2005, Goeppert won a million dollars in a Pennsylvania scratch-off lottery game. And then just five months later, she won another million in the very same game.

Donna's story made national headlines - she appeared on the major network morning shows and found herself all over the newspapers.

After all, it isn't very often that you get a second chance at a once-in-a-lifetime money-making opportunity.

But that's just what we're looking at with the incredible opportunity in the American Oil Sands.

Just a few years ago - in the late 1990s to be exact - Canada's oil sands were viewed as nothing more than a conversation topic at a cocktail party. Everybody thought there was plenty of oil in the Middle East, Russia, and the Gulf of Mexico.

And since oil sands cost more to produce than conventional oil, a company that ventured into the oil sands region to start development was taking a huge risk.

But that was six years ago...when oil was trading for $12 a barrel.

And now, today, with oil trading at over $70 a barrel...well, I don't have to tell you that fortunes have been made.

I mentioned earlier that a handful of companies - like Suncor and Imperial - were able to produce returns of 5,714% and 679%.

Heck, my readers and I are still profiting from two open positions - both Canadian oil sands stocks - that are up 403% and 237% respectively.
Join Now and get your report American Oil Sands Blockbusters immediately!

And now - with the pending development of the American Oil Sands - we're staring another extraordinary profit opportunity right in the face.

But I'm not the only one who feels that this opportunity is comparable to what just happened in Canada.

So does the United States Government...

"The rapidly expanding and highly profitable development of Athabasca tar sand resources of Alberta, Canada serves as a model for the initiation and growth of an oil shale industry in the United States."

-- "Strategic Significance of America's Oil Shale", US Department of Energy Document March 2004

Here's the thing - the Department of Energy has it half right. It's true that the Canadian story does serve as an excellent model for what's about to happen in the United States.

But the truth of the matter is...

The American Oil Sands Opportunity Has Far Greater Potential than The Great Canadian Oil Sands Explosion!

There's no doubt about it...the Canadian Oil Sands exploded in just a few years.

Since 2000, Canada has been the number one source of imported oil into the United States. And in 2005 alone, Canada pumped 792 million barrels of oil into the U.S.

Just by the virtue of its oil sands alone, Canada now has greater oil reserves than any other nation except Saudi Arabia.
But there's actually more oil in the American Oil Sands.

A lot more. Take a look at the chart below.

Now you can see just what I'm talking about - the potential of the American Oil Sands is actually far greater than what we've seen so far in Canada. And we all know that the Canadian Oil Sands have made many investors enormously rich.

The amount of oil in the Green River Formation isn't the only advantage over the Alberta sands, though. Not by a long shot.

I don't want to get too technical in this letter, but the fact is that the processes used for recovering oil from oil shale - as is prevalent in the American Oil Sands - is far different than the process used to recover oil from tar sands, such as in Alberta.

According to the Oil & Gas Journal, "A comparison of richness and product quality reveals that oil shale may actually offer certain economic advantages over tar sand." (Oil & Gas Journal, April 9, 2004)

Just how big are these advantages?

The answer is simple - because of the density of oil shale and the way it is processed, one ton of oil sands processed yields only .53 barrels of oil. But oil shale, on the other hand, yields .73 barrels of oil per ton processed.

In other words, oil shale yields oil at a rate that is 37% more efficient than tar sands.
"I find it disturbing that Utah imports oil from Canadian tar sands, even though we have a larger tar sands resource within our own boundaries that remains undeveloped. Why has Canada moved forward in leaps and bounds, while the United States has yet to take even a baby step in this direction?"

-- Utah Senator Orrin Hatch, Deseret Morning News, April 13, 2005

But let's not forget about the most important advantage in all of this...

The American Oil Sands is right in our own backyard.

And over 80 percent of the reserves are owned by the United States government.

So that means there are no political or diplomatic hassles to worry about...

No concerns about terrorism disrupting our supply...

And no more reliance on OPEC and the boys over in the Middle East.

It's an incredible scenario, when you think about it. A viable solution to our dependence on Middle Eastern oil - with the potential for production levels up to 10 million barrels a day - and it's right in our own backyard.

And with gas prices hovering at around $3 a gallon, you can be sure that every politician looking for a vote will be pushing to see production as soon as possible.

Now you might be asking yourself - if the United States Government has known about this enormous supply of oil for so long...why are we just now working to tap into it?

The answer, as usual, has to do with the almighty dollar...
How $70-a-Barrel Oil Changes Everything

Believe it or not, the history of the American Oil Sands goes back more than 30 years.

Back in the 1970s - when America was facing another huge energy crunch - the U.S. government made a push to get things started. In fact, Exxon invested more than $5 billion into the development of the oil shale found in the Green River Formation.

But by early 1982 - when the oil crisis had ended and cheap oil was once again plentiful - all the efforts were scrapped. Exxon chose to simply pick up and abandon the entire project.

Simply put, the numbers didn't add up. Producing oil from oil shale is more expensive than tapping into the oil reserves in the Middle East. Or at least it was back in the early 1980s.
"...it is conceivable that large-scale production of domestic oil shale, combined with continuing growth in tar sand and extra-heavy oil production, could make the U.S. effectively independent of Persian Gulf oil supply sources."

-- Oil & Gas Journal, August 9, 2004

The important thing to keep in mind is that it was the economics - NOT the viability of the oil sands themselves - that caused the area to be abandoned for nearly three decades.

According to Mark Maddox, a deputy assistant secretary for fossil energy, "The failure of the government's efforts in the 1980s was not due to the failure of the resource, the technology or environmental problems. Economically, it was simply too expensive. Recently, however, industry has shown renewed interest and has begun committing resources." (Maddox's testimony before House Committee, 6/30/05 available on DOE web site)

Listen, you and I both know that oil prices aren't likely to dip sharply lower anytime soon. The supply-demand picture simply won't allow it. And the likelihood of increased turmoil in the Middle East means that prices should continue to rise.

Things have changed dramatically since 1982 - and there is virtually ZERO chance that the companies now committed will pack up and go home due to plummeting oil prices.

Heck, when it comes to the economics of oil sands and $70-a-barrel oil, even the Wall Street Journal "gets it":

"When oil was trading at $12 a barrel in the late 1990s, Big Oil had little interest in oil sands. But surging energy prices have made heavy-oil investments significantly more attractive." - Wall Street Journal, March 27, 2006

Here's How You Can Cash In On
The American Oil Sands...Starting Today

You've already seen the incredible returns produced by Canadian Oil Sands stocks over the past few years.
"When oil was trading at $12 a barrel in the late 1990s, Big Oil had little interest in oil sands. But surging energy prices have made heavy-oil investments significantly more attractive."

-- Wall Street Journal, March 27, 2006

And now you know that there's an even bigger opportunity - right here in the United States.

So how can you go about getting in on this "second chance" at once-in-a-lifetime profits?

It's easy.

My background, as you know, is in geology - it's what I live and breathe on a daily basis.

And once I saw the massive opportunity to profit from the American Oil Sands...I began working on identifying the very best ways to take advantage.

Bottom line: I've identified two companies that I feel are perfectly positioned...and both are on the verge of taking off at any moment.

So in order to get the word out to readers of my PURE ENERGY REPORT as quickly and efficiently as possible, I've prepared a new research report - titled American Oil Sands Blockbusters - that details both of these extraordinary companies.

I can't give away the names of these companies in this letter - after all, that wouldn't be fair to my paying subscribers - but I have made arrangements to deliver a copy of my report directly to your e-mailbox...FREE of charge and without obligation.

In just a moment, I'll tell you how you can get your copy - and have it in just a matter of minutes - but first I need to tell you more about these remarkable companies...

American Oil Sands Blockbuster Stock #1 - This little-known company is currently trading for just $4.50 a share. But not for long.

The company was put together by a team of oil industry veterans as experienced as any you'll ever find. I'm talking about 100+ combined years of successful experience in the industry.

In fact, the newest member of the company's management team is one of the "Founding Fathers" of the Canadian oil sands...and a professor at the University of Alberta. He is widely recognized as one of Canada's top oil sands experts...and he's now on board to help this $4.50 company perfect its technology for extracting oil.

But the management team is just the beginning of this company's remarkable story.

You see, they own roughly 1900 acres of oil sand leases in Utah in a region that has been determined to have recoverable reserves of up to 40,000 barrels per acre.

That works out to 76 million barrels - or, at $70 a barrel, roughly $5.32 billion worth of oil!

All for a stock trading at just $4.50 a share.

You'll find out the name of this American Oil Sands Blockbuster when you read my FREE report. But you'll also learn about...

American Oil Sands Blockbuster Stock #2 - My second American Oil Sands fortune-maker just announced a partnership that holds the rights to more than a dozen oil sands leases in Utah...

These leases consist of 11,535 acres...and contain over 650 million barrels of recoverable oil!

And here's the best part - the company uses a proven, patented extraction technology that allows it to deliver oil at a cost of under $12.50 a barrel.

You do the math - if oil is selling for $70 a barrel...producing for just $12.50 makes for a very strong investment opportunity.

Shares of this company are, incredibly, somehow still trading for just $2.50 each. I think this is a $10 company next year...with the potential to be even higher within the next three years.

Again, you can learn the name of this company as well when you read my latest research report, American Oil Sands Blockbusters - so let me tell you...
How to Access your FREE Report Right Now

That's right, the report is yours at no cost, when you sign up to my moneymaking service called PURE ENERGY REPORT.

If you're looking to buy into the companies that'll eliminate America's dependence on foreign fuels... this service is for you.

You'll learn about these stocks before they become household names... before Wall Street analysts start buying. Once Wall Street gets in and drives the price through the roof, that's when you'll take your earnings. And get ready to make some cash off the next new play.

PURE ENERGY STOCK PORTFOLIO

Stock Number

Purchase Price

Current Price

Profit/Loss

$2.00

$2.23

11.5%

$4.55

$5.90

29.67%

$3.20

$4.46

39.38%

$7.50

$10.20

36%

$8.00

$22.90

186.25%

$1.50

$0.76

-49%

$7.10

$10.52

48.17%

$5.50

$6.63

20.55%

$3.36

$2.50

-25.6%

$18.70

$36.40

94.65%

$5.99

$6.69

11.69%

$4.70

$5.07

7.87%

$18.90

$16.15

-14.55%

$6.15

$5.67

-7.8%

$17.10

$14.89

-12.92%

$2.25

$2.88

28%

$7.00

$7.69

9.86%

$1.50

$3.00

100%

$2.75

$3.35

21.82%

$5.95

$3.97

-33.28%

$1.41

$3.07

117.73%

$1.00

$2.06

106%

$1.00

$1.07

7%

$3.85

$4.14

7.53%

$1.88

$0.76

-59.57%

$1.10

$1.69

53.64%

$1.00

$1.56

56%

$2.50

$4.52

80.8%

$1.61

$1.43

-11.18%

$0.90

$4.67

418.89%

$2.17

$7.49

245.16%

$6.25

$6.02

-3.68%

$1.03

$2.25

118.45%

TOTAL GAIN/LOSS

+49.6%

Each Issue Reveals a "Pure Energy" Company
Ready To Explode

Each week, I'll send you my online newsletter detailing the newest endorsement and energy market analysis. You'll learn about the new company, where to buy it, how much to pay, and how much you stand to make in the next 6-12 months.

You can hold these stocks for a year. Or five years... or even as long as 10 years. The point is, you'll be investing in that special breed of companies that'll launch the next longstanding era of prosperity.

And...because we'll be getting in on great companies when they are still very small, you don't have to put in a lot of money to make incredible returns.

Sure, that sounds too good to be true.

But I find stocks like these all of the time. And my readers have made tiny fortunes off of my endorsements.

And look, don't take my word about it. Listen to those who have followed my advice:

* "In all of 29 yrs of investing, I have not ever experienced the kind of gains Mike Schaefer has given his subscribers. I bought Augusta Resources less than 3 months ago @ 22 cents. I am absolutely dizzy with joy when I saw the closing price today. We can all THANK GOD for Mike Schaefer. I personally cannot thank him enough. Because of his advice, including SME & SRG, I'm now 40% toward recovering the untold losses I sustained during the Dot.Com era. I hope to soon go up to his State to personally Thank Him. RPL, a grateful subscriber." -February 18, 2004

* "Mike, all I can say: Thank You! Too bad I didn't join your "club" earlier. I signed in with Secret Stock Files on Aug.2004 and Pure Energy on Jan 2005. Short time! But: In my so called -Schäfer Portfolio- I'm holding seven of your recommendations... and I'm UP 258% !!! I used to subscribe to about 12 different stock reports. Today I have eight left, with four more to cut out shortly. You will be definitely part of the "glorious four left over". Many thanks again!" -Ed Baumann

* "Dear Mike: Thanks for the solid advice. I only wish I had listened to you a little more seriously when I joined your Secret Stock File service. You are so right on with your commentary and explanations. I really enjoy the reading in each issue. For fun I did some quick calculating and since joining the Secret Stock Files "club" in December 2004, I have made 8 purchases. As of today I am ahead $16,978. Not bad considering I only put up $19,618 to start with---and that includes all of the commissions and fees! Let's see then: That means $38,618 turned into $55,596 in just 67 days. That's nearly a 50% increase in only 10 weeks. Keep up the good work. You are simply astounding. I look forward to meeting you when the occasion arises." -Todd J.

* "I am up 47 % for the year. Sold ARS.V at US1.28 last week to get back in on a pullback. Big mistake Yes. Thank Michael for letting me share in his wealth." -M. Lamb

* "Hi Mike, Just wanted you to know how much I appreciate the hard work you do in finding the great companies for your readers. My two best so far are Stormcat Energy and Augusta Resource. I bought Stormcat three times and currently I am up 252%, 165%, and 101% respectively. Augusta was purchased twice for 185% and 169% profit and I currently have 9500 shares riding for the long term. Thanks again for your great work you are doing. You made a believer out of me. Regards." - Norm W.

* "I subscribed about 6 months ago and wish I did it sooner. I bought Augusta Resources on your advice at $.27 and it is now at $2.16. With other buys I made along the road at higher prices, I'm still up 336%. Storm Cat Energy has also been great. I initially bought at $.80 and added to my holdings numerous times. It is currently up 131% since I bought it. I bought a number of other recommendations and made money on all of them but have since poured all the money into these two stocks. Yesterday alone my portfolio went up 23%!!! Thanks a lot!" -Bill W.

* "Hello, I have to admit that I joined your service more out of desperation than anything else but am I glad that I did! My recent trading history is poor to say the least but then along came Augusta Resources (and more recently XXXXXX) - I'm just sorry that I didn't act on your information sooner but I guess I can't be too upset with a 250% boost in one week! Keep up the great work!" -Lee (a very satisfied member)

* "Michael, First of all I want to say thank you for your great, great picks. My first stock was of course Storm Cat at $0. 97 and I am holding for the long haul. I have since purchased many of your other recommendations and these are just starting to move. You can thank Brian Hicks for introducing me to your publication. I have followed Brian during his days with Agora publishing and in particular his contributions to Volume Spike and Taipan. I no longer follow these publications but subscribe to Brian's, New America Investor. I look forward to many years with your great publication. Thanks so much." -Glenn T.

Take Part Now, or Miss this Limited-Time Membership

When you sign up for the PURE ENERGY REPORT, you will get the full details on the two American Oil Sands companies that could make you at least 350% over the next 12 months.

Plus, you'll also receive one year of profit producing research-which includes my weekly Pure Energy reports...all this for $495 a year or $795 for two years.

That's less than $1.35 a day to get in on today's life-changing energy stocks.

Remember, a $2,000 investment in Dell and Microsoft in 1990 would now be worth $1.25 million.

The companies I want to share with you today have this kind of potential pay off. Let me help you make those returns.

To Make Your Decision Easy...

If you're not comfortable committing for one full year, you can sign up for our quarterly-bill plan for $136.12 .

That way, you can test-drive the service for 3-months to see if this type of investing works for you.

If you like the service, we'll bill your credit or debit card $136.12 every 3 months until you tell us to stop. If you don't like the service, you can cancel at anytime.

Whatever you decide, just remember that I've got to limit the number of people I can take. So if you want to get in on the two American Oil Sands Blockbusters I described earlier, you'll need to secure your spot right now.

I believe the spots will fill up quickly. So I can't guarantee more spots will be available later down the line.

Nor can I guarantee the price will remain the same. So if you want the chance to get in on two American Oil Sands Blockbusters on the verge of delivering triple-digit profits, then I encourage you to consider this invitation carefully, but promptly.

You can sign up by clicking on the "Subscribe Now" button below.

Sincerely Yours,

Mike Schaefer
Editor, PURE ENERGY REPORT

defau
24 posts
msg #44679
Ignore defau
6/6/2006 4:12:21 PM

I would just like to know if this mysterious find is even for real.

maxreturn
745 posts
msg #44682
Ignore maxreturn
6/6/2006 5:16:53 PM

I'm curious to know if anyone has followed or made any money on these "detective work" stocks?

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #44681
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
6/6/2006 5:20:33 PM

# 1. is.....(WNWG)

http://news.moneycentral.msn.com/ticker/article.asp?Feed=BW&Date=20060320&ID=5583603&Symbol=US:WNWG

# 2. is.....(NTAH)

http://news.moneycentral.msn.com/ticker/article.asp?Feed=MW&Date=20060501&ID=5683063&Symbol=US:NTAH

- RIGGS -

RocketFetcher
59 posts
msg #44700
Ignore RocketFetcher
6/6/2006 10:55:05 PM

Thanks WallStreetGenius, appreciate the info!

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #44701
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
6/6/2006 11:02:32 PM

Anytime Rocket!

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Anyone know what two U.S. oil sands stocks these are?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.