StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · BUY ON RED !!!<< 1 2 3 4 >>Post Follow-up
corsino
259 posts
msg #49142
Ignore corsino
1/11/2007 10:55:50 AM

CBRX in red for 10th straight day, with an RSI(2) of 0.13. So, statistically at least it would go on watchlist under the RSI(2)<1 ,wait for green, guidelines too.That said,it'll probably drop 20 straight days !

wallman
299 posts
msg #49144
Ignore wallman
1/11/2007 11:13:38 AM

"I will sell by 10:30 most times as these tend to fade after 30-60 mins after the open."

At 10:00 exactly OBCI started down and is now RED.
But not until another 13% was gotten.
This stuff is so predictable.

Roll the profits into ZICA here a Zone pullback that was a former sq/vol/break that just went GREEN at 1.71 and trail the stop up and you have a nice day.

And if I want I leave at noon and take the rest of the day off.

And for me it all begins with a GREEN hold.

Respectfully,Muddy

corsino
259 posts
msg #49145
Ignore corsino
1/11/2007 11:20:17 AM

Hey Wallman..
One of my filters shows MOBE up over 17% with about 2 million shares...

wallman
299 posts
msg #49146
Ignore wallman
1/11/2007 11:34:37 AM

Corsino,

Very nice MOBE.
Good one!

now we got multi day down DSTI rocking,just now crossed $3
Huge volume.

Maybe your filter caught that?
Good luck ... I really do like your stuff BTW:)

corsino
259 posts
msg #49158
Ignore corsino
1/11/2007 7:01:38 PM

Wallman
Yes, a simple filter caught several high volume gainers, like CTEL, LTS, SPRT, SCON, etc..., but of course SF data is delayed at least 20 minutes, so I'm sure that you guys with Level 2 and live data can spot the runners sooner.
I'm not a daytrader and very small trader at that, just enough to keep my mind working.
By the way, is that your legs on the photo with the dog on "Green on the Screen"?

corsino
259 posts
msg #49162
Ignore corsino
1/11/2007 8:59:53 PM

CBRX with an RSI(2) of 0.14 has had 10 consecutive down days.
The next stocks on the horizon are HL, RSI(2)of 0.24, and ACAD, RSI(2)of 0.09.Both had their 9th down day. I include their RSI value FWIW.
It might be interesting what CBRX does in the next couple of days.
Actually,it was not my intention of continuing this topic into eternity,only to discuss a system briefly, so I'll not bore you by prolonging it.

Profitable trading, and may all your losses be little ones.

corsino
259 posts
msg #49179
Ignore corsino
1/12/2007 10:03:21 AM

One more word. I COULD KICK MYSELF. A couple of days ago, the only stock in my 11-Days Down filter was FICC. According to the "system", I should have/could have bought it. But I didn't.Why not?. Because I didn't like the part of its name "Investment". Now FICC is "green" for the third straight day. Maybe that's why I'm still a pauper.

corsino
259 posts
msg #49183
Ignore corsino
1/12/2007 10:49:17 AM

I envy day traders. They probably already made a fistful of money on ANTP and POTP. Maybe I should start buying stocks that end in "P".

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · BUY ON RED !!!<< 1 2 3 4 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.