StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · CJ's Hot pics for tomarro<< >>Post Follow-up
costner
31 posts
msg #36917
Ignore costner
7/13/2005 11:57:26 PM

I already posted this in Txtrappers "Hot Stocks for Tomorrow!" but I thought I would start my own thread for my picks only, so I can keep track of them throughout the years.

Here is what I posted in the "Hot Stocks for Tomorrow!" thread ..
http://stockfetcher.com/stockdb/fetcher?p=forum&sub=view&fid=1001&tid=29853

symbol: CAFE

"SHORT" (DO NOT BUY ...THIS IS A SHORT!!)at open tomarro moring July 14 '05

Do not watch the day, or you may get scared out of your position.

"COVER YOUR SHORT" (get out of your trade) after first long or semi-long red day, get out at open of next day after the long red.

Best exit will probably be at market open on July 16 '05 ...second guess would be open on july 17. I like the 16th for this one though.

This stock has a high probablility of dropping below $6.80

This should not be held longer than 4 days

corsino
259 posts
msg #36918
Ignore corsino
7/14/2005 12:11:11 AM

Costner
You sound a little bit like the guy who uses the alignment of the planets to tell when it's a good time to buy or sell !!
I haven't heard about him in a while, so I don't know if he's still in this planet.
But good luck anyway.

corsino
259 posts
msg #36920
Ignore corsino
7/14/2005 12:42:04 AM

Costner
I'm teasing you a little bit , but my calendar says that July 16 and 17 are the weekend.

costner
31 posts
msg #36926
Ignore costner
7/14/2005 11:04:48 AM

Looks like you got me on that one ... so two day adjustment on those dates ..replace 16th and 17th ..should read 18th and 19th.

Sorry Charlie!

;)

BigOh
23 posts
msg #36936
Ignore BigOh
7/14/2005 8:45:20 PM

I don't costner, the news on this stock is pretty big and overrides and technicals you might see. They could save WalMart 100's of millions of $$$$ a years and they recieved some sort of Dept. of Enegry recomendation.

costner
31 posts
msg #36962
Ignore costner
7/16/2005 11:41:15 PM

hey BigOh, thanx for the input. I am going to stand by my predictions though. I guess we'll see in a few days if my "planets are aligned" properly. ..smiles

costner
31 posts
msg #36966
Ignore costner
7/17/2005 6:37:58 PM

OK ..I just looked at the chart ..let's see how we did if we followed my instructions. Here were my instructions (originally I did not account for the weekend, so correct dates are included here.)

-----
"SHORT" (DO NOT BUY ...THIS IS A SHORT!!)at open tomarro moring July 14 '05

Do not watch the day, or you may get scared out of your position.

"COVER YOUR SHORT" (get out of your trade) after first long or semi-long red day, get out at open of next day after the long red.

Best exit will probably be at market open on July 18 '05 ...second guess would be open on july 19. I like the 18th for this one though.

This stock has a high probablility of dropping below $6.80

This should not be held longer than 4 days

----

If you followed my instructions then you shorted at $9.28. The long red day occured on the day of the open, so if you followed my instructions ("COVER YOUR SHORT" above), then you exited your trade at $7.96, which was the open of the day following the long red day.

Congradulations to those who followed my instructions. A 14% win.

Now that the trade is complete, the next two days should reveal how close I was on further speculation.

Namely ...

"Best exit will probably be at market open on July 18 '05 ...second guess would be open on july 19. I like the 18th for this one though.

This stock has a high probablility of dropping below $6.80."

costner
31 posts
msg #36983
Ignore costner
7/19/2005 11:54:02 PM

I have to give u your do credit, BigOh, you called the continuation very well. good call!

well, on to another worthy trade.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · CJ's Hot pics for tomarro<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.