StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Can you beliieve this?<< >>Post Follow-up
TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #41244
Ignore TheRumpledOne
2/16/2006 11:44:36 AM

http://www.earlytorise.com/3M2/Investmenthouse.html

Koronbock
201 posts
msg #41245
Ignore Koronbock
2/16/2006 12:31:00 PM

Most everything that comes out of this outfit is full of hype and short of substance. I have subscribed to this kind of service in the past and there was nothing but disappointment.

The service is unethical. After you subscribe, they will send you a 2nd letter, pretty much similar to the first one and promise again the direct road to riches, if you subscribe to this new "advanced" service. They even try that trick again a 3rd time.

Just look at the length of offer. Everything they say could be summed up in a short 10-line piece. The rest is hype, filling and verbal garbage.

Stay away.

maxreturn
745 posts
msg #41246
Ignore maxreturn
2/16/2006 12:38:34 PM

Koronbock, I think TRO is referring to the subscription fee. UNBELIEVABLE!...just about swallowed my tongue. You can find TONS of other similar subscription based services for much less. Just do a google search. Better yet, if you're interested in implementing this strategy, pick up a good options book (McMillan, Natenberg..etc) and test the strategy yourself on the instruments of your choice.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Can you beliieve this?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.