StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Cant see filter criteria in customize pane<< >>Post Follow-up
ellis_guy
2 posts
msg #104430
Ignore ellis_guy
1/16/2012 4:10:58 PM

This just started today. I add criteria to a filter through the customize pane, save the filter as normal, do a scan, stocks come up. I go back to the customize pane to add or tweak the filter and my criteria is gone! I can continue to run the filter and see stocks come up and I can even see the filter criteria in the debug pane, but I cannot see it in the customize window. I have tried building the filter over from a fresh filter and the same thing happens. I have restarted my browser a few times. Same problem. Makes no sense. Any ideas guys?

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #104432
Ignore johnpaulca
modified
1/16/2012 4:42:44 PM

This happens to me when I click on customize too quickly without allowing all the charts to load for that filter....wait until the charts are loaded then hit customize.

ellis_guy
2 posts
msg #104438
Ignore ellis_guy
1/16/2012 9:21:25 PM

Sorry, I've been using Stockfetcher for years. I dont load charts. I only use the scan feature and pull up the charts on my trading platform. I've never had an issue this this until today.

myoung9108
5 posts
msg #104479
Ignore myoung9108
1/18/2012 1:42:18 AM

I'm having the same problem too. I can't see all of my filter criteria. They still scan but I'm lost when I try to edit. I've tried different browsers but it doesn't make any difference. Any comments SF?

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Cant see filter criteria in customize pane<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.