StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Chart Lower Indicators<< >>Post Follow-up
wamphraywater
58 posts
msg #30537
Ignore wamphraywater
1/9/2004 4:05:31 PM

Happy New Year All:
Other than Stockfetcher and PN does anyone know any other sites where one can find free charts that have "Linear Regression Lines" I would be lost without them. I use Ameritrade that brag about all the tools that they give us but their Chart indicators are very limited, downright poor actually, no LR and there are very few indicators that allow us to set our own paramators. Anyone out there who agrees should Email Customer service and tell them to do better, I have but I need help, I am not getting through on my one.
Fruitful Trading

scvidar
87 posts
msg #30546
Ignore scvidar
1/9/2004 9:40:05 PM

The bsolutely best site I have found is http://www.prophet.net/analyze/javacharts.jsp
There is just no comparison for technical analysis charts. Been doing this for thirty years and it is the best I have found.

txtrapper
548 posts
msg #30551
Ignore txtrapper
1/10/2004 12:49:47 AM

wamphraywater

I agree with scvidar Prophet.net is the way to go, I have the (realtime) but it's worth it to see the stock price move before your eyes.

TxTrapper

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #30554
Ignore alf44
1/10/2004 2:15:05 AM

Ditto !!!

Prophet Rules !!!

alf44 :8^)

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Chart Lower Indicators<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.