StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Chart View for Watchlist<< >>Post Follow-up
absorrel4
10 posts
msg #83593
Ignore absorrel4
11/29/2009 4:32:57 PM

I searched the Forum, but didn't find my answer. When I view the results from a Filter, I see the results via individual charts (i.e., Chart View). However, I don't see how to select the same viewing method for my Watchlist. The only way I can view the stocks in my Watchlist is to individually click the symbols. Is there a way to viw my Watchlist stocks in Chart View like I can my Filter results? Thanks...

four
5,087 posts
msg #83594
Ignore four
modified
11/29/2009 5:48:44 PM

Hope this helps... (Found in help)

What are watch lists?

Can I create StockFetcher filters using only Symbols from my Watch List(s)?

Yes, by using the apply to watchlist phrase and the nicknames you have defined for your watch lists.

For example, if the nickname for one of your lists is LongShots, then a sample filter using stocks from that list would be:

show stocks where MA(10) crossed above the MA(50)and apply to watchlist(LongShots)

To filter using mutiple lists at once, simply separate the nicknames through commas:

show stocks where MA(10) crossed above the MA(50)and apply to watchlist(LongShots,HotPicks)

trendscanner
265 posts
msg #83596
Ignore trendscanner
11/29/2009 7:07:53 PM

The easist way to view all of the stocks in your watchlist is to use a filter like the following:

Fetcher[
close > 0
apply to watchlist(XXXX)
]

where XXXX is the name of your watchlist

You can include the names of multiple watchlists in one filter. Once you've determined which watchlists to include, save the filter to "My FIlters" and you can use it whenever you like.

absorrel4
10 posts
msg #83621
Ignore absorrel4
11/30/2009 1:52:49 PM

Thanks!!

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Chart View for Watchlist<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.