StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Choppiness Index<< >>Post Follow-up
tkbullard
1 posts
msg #123801
Ignore tkbullard
5/17/2015 9:56:53 PM

I want to add the choppiness Index to my filters I have found a formula that is " 100 * LOG10 (Sum (ATR (1), 20) / (MasHi (20) - MinLo(20)) ) / Log10(20) " and I want to find stocks with values greater than 55 and those below 25. I know that I am not using the right syntax but it is hard here to figure the right way to ask the question.
Does anyone have any ideas?

mahkoh
1,065 posts
msg #123807
Ignore mahkoh
5/18/2015 3:31:02 PM

If it already is hard for you to figure out the right way to ask the question, imagine how hard it is for me to figure out the right way to answer it.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Choppiness Index<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.