StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Confused...<< >>Post Follow-up
shillllihs
5,974 posts
msg #107552
Ignore shillllihs
8/12/2012 5:03:04 PM

So if i go back lets say 400 days on a filter with certain market cap and avg volume criteria and stock has dropped below those criteria since, it will not show up on the filter right? If so how do i get a snapshot of what stocks were on that scan then?? Please assist.

Eman93
4,750 posts
msg #107554
Ignore Eman93
8/12/2012 5:44:13 PM

I guess you would use the criteria only and run that filter.. you would need to manually check it

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #107556
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
8/12/2012 6:28:48 PM

If you are using market cap and average volume as a screening criterion in your filter, then it will give you those stocks which met the targets that day (whatever date you are looking at).

Are you including these in your filter or determining a stock candidate list separately and then using that in another filter?

shillllihs
5,974 posts
msg #107557
Ignore shillllihs
modified
8/12/2012 6:55:47 PM

So Kevin. Are you say if i'm looking for stocks with 1 bil market cap and it's since fallen below, it will still be on scan? I think i've experienced situations where a stock has fallen off scan when market cap dropped below but came back after it rose above. Maybe i'm dreaming.

Also, how will Stock Fetcher display a Bankrupt stock or if you say no OTCBB stocks but have since gone OTCBB or P.K.?

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #107559
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
8/12/2012 8:04:20 PM

If it no longer meets the criteria it does not show up on the filter results.

You could try something like this:

market capitalization 100 days ago above 1000

using this, the stock will stay on your list even if it is now below that level.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Confused...<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.