StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Covered Calls<< >>Post Follow-up
oldsmar52
104 posts
msg #66747
Ignore oldsmar52
8/28/2008 12:48:59 PM

If anyone does covered calls, would you offer an opinion on where to go to get the calls that offer the highest premium % return? Thanks for any opinions.........Frank

guru_trader
485 posts
msg #66757
Ignore guru_trader
8/28/2008 4:11:31 PM

Which sites do you visit now?

rharmelink
81 posts
msg #66765
Ignore rharmelink
8/28/2008 7:10:42 PM

I've found the "justcoveredcalls" Yahoo Group to be helpful. Not having a lot of experience with them myself, I'm trying a number of experiments right now using stock rating services like MSN, MFI, Zacks, IBD, etc. For example:

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/justcoveredcalls/message/4625

http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=26933208&sort=whole#26939215

I'm using an EXCEL add-in I wrote to grab data on the top picks to see which have the highest call premiums of those top picks up to the next expiration date, then creating a monthly CC portfolio with those choices. Most of my cutoff points for this month have been 5% RIU (Return If price Unchanged).

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Covered Calls<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.