StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Custom LRI<< >>Post Follow-up
danv83
44 posts
msg #58169
Ignore danv83
12/15/2007 5:01:26 AM

I'm not sure how much longer I should wait to see if maybe stockfetcher devs make custom lri which I requested.

Does anyone know how to go about coding this with a bunch of set commands and math?

I want something almost just like:
lri(25)

with the exception that i can feed it any data, for example:
clri(low 5 day low, 25)

I tried to read about the lri fomula some but got lost in the math, could anyone please lend a hand?

maxreturn
745 posts
msg #58180
Ignore maxreturn
12/15/2007 6:35:45 PM

If I understand correctly you're looking for the syntax for LRI(25) making an "x" day low? If so, something like this would work (assumes LRI(25) makes a 5 day low):

Fetcher[lri(25) reached a new 5 day low]

If this is not what you're looking for, please post back with more clarification.

Regards
Max

danv83
44 posts
msg #58183
Ignore danv83
12/15/2007 8:30:32 PM

No that is not close to what I am asking about...

LRI, also known as moving linear regression..

The LRI function provided by stockfetcher is great, I just want to have an option to feed it custom data in the same way CEMA and CMA work..

does that make sense?

I asked stockfetcher about this sometime ago but am loosing patience so was wondering if there was anyone out there who knew how to make a Custom LRI through a lot of set commands and math...

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Custom LRI<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.