StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · DOW 28, DJIA 28<< >>Post Follow-up
hrosas
27 posts
msg #49035
Ignore hrosas
1/8/2007 1:01:18 AM

When filtering for DOW 30 or DJIA we get 28 Symbols.
How can we add the missing ones: JPM and DIS?
I will appreciate your help.
HR

lockwhiz
206 posts
msg #49040
Ignore lockwhiz
1/8/2007 6:46:29 AM

I get all 30.

Fetcher[index is djia]

hrosas
27 posts
msg #49043
Ignore hrosas
1/8/2007 10:38:27 AM

lockwhiz:

Thank you kindly for your help.

However I click your fetcher "index is djia" and still get 28 stocks. I paste your words on my filters and get only 28 stocks. Maybe is my stockfetcher subscription.
HR

traderblues
195 posts
msg #49044
Ignore traderblues
1/8/2007 10:41:59 AM

hrosas,

You might have a global filter set that is filtering out two stocks. Go to Settings:My Filters and see if you have any global filters that might be causing the problem.

hrosas
27 posts
msg #49045
Ignore hrosas
1/8/2007 10:55:01 AM

traderblues and lockwhiz:

Indeed it works now. On the settings there is an IGNORE LIST and somehow I had 90 stocks listed DIS and JPM were there I unclicked and now it works.
Thank you!!!!!
HR

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · DOW 28, DJIA 28<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.