StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Detective Work V<< >>Post Follow-up
TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #42161
Ignore TheRumpledOne
3/16/2006 11:34:36 PM

Let's see if we can figure this one out!
==============================================================================

Dear Reader,

Think the bull market in oil & gas is over?

Think again.

We've already made a boatload in the sector.

Readers who bought Storm Cat Energy when I originally recommended it are up over 1,000%. I've received dozens of letters from grateful subscribers.

Well get ready, because I've found another small energy company that's going to be a fortune-builder.

To show you how serious I am, right up front, I'm going to offer you two incredible opportunities.

First, I want you to join me and sign up for a free subscription to my new service called Energy and Capitol. Written by a dream team of experts in the field, Energy and Capitol is published every week day, rain or shine-gratis.

Second, I'm going to give you my first feature stock pick right now, before anyone else catches wind.

Up front is a management team packed with industry veterans, who have collectively found more than 130 million barrels of oil.

Last time around, they worked for Encana.

Now, in case you're not familiar with Encana, it's a $40 billion energy company, the largest oil & gas company in Canada, and one of the largest in North America.

At any rate, these guys have pooled their talent and started a new, lean outfit aimed at doing what they've been doing for decades..

Finding and developing oil and gas deposits-outside of North America.

Sounds fairly simple, right? Well, keep in mind that this dream team is going after what may be the last best pool of oil in North America. And they're doing it quietly.

By this time next year I expect this tiny outfit to be well-know on Wall Street. But right now it's totally unknown.a sleeper.

This is truly an early-bird opportunity. In fact, shares just started trading in November. But these guys don't wait around. The company is already producing oil, which means there's already cash flow.

A lot of oil & gas startups I see never even get to the production phase..they're more of a "pipe dream."

But that's exactly why I'm so stubborn in my analysis. If management doesn't have the track record to back up its claims, forget it.

Now, the other side of the coin is just where this company is headed.

See, these guys have set the bar pretty high. The goal for the company is to be producing at least 10,000 barrels in five years. So the growth curve is going to look pretty steep.

That production level would give us, conservatively, a 500% return.

Now I don't know about you, but those are the types of gains that make me take notice.

But before I get ahead of myself, let me revisit my offer.

I've prepared a full report on this company, the management team, the properties.the whole shebang. Based on what I think this company is going to be worth twelve months from now, it's impossible to put a price tag on a report like this.

To get a rough idea, however, consider that one of my subscribers sent me a note about his $245,000 gain from the stock I mentioned above.

The report? It's yours, right now. No cost.

All that's required on your part is to follow this link for the request form, and I'll send you the report immediately.

Early-Stage Profits: My Next Winning Oil Stock

And guess what? On top of that, you'll be automatically enrolled to receive Energy and Capitol. Based on my teams' past success, Energy and Capitol could be the most profitable service you ever get.

So why would I give it away, free of charge?

Well, the answer is simple, really. I'm so convinced you'll be amazed by the report, and by Energy and Capitol, that you'll join my community of regular readers who enjoy my other services.

Either way, Energy and Capitol promises to be an incredible resource for you. Because after all, energy is one of the biggest issues we face, as a nation, and especially as investors-today.

Welcome aboard,

Mike Schaefer
Chairman, Schaefer Reasearch Group

PS: These situations don't wait around for us. Get your copy today: Early-Stage Profits: My Next Winning Oil Stock

Early-Stage Profits: My Next Winning Oil Stock

Stocksight
33 posts
msg #42164
Ignore Stocksight
3/17/2006 3:42:46 AM

Possibly:
Peregrine Energy Ltd. (formerly Tesoro Energy Corp.) is a Calgary, Alberta based junior oil and gas company engaged in the production of and exploration for oil and natural gas in western Canada.

On July 21, 2004, Tesoro Energy Corp. announced the successful completion of its previously announced business combination with Peregrine. The two companies amalgamated on a basis of one (1) common share of Tesoro in exchange for each one (1) common share of Peregrine.

Their Management Team is almost all from Encana. The article didn't say which November? http://peregrine-energy.com/. PEG on the Toronto Exchange

Ray1
20 posts
msg #42170
Ignore Ray1
3/17/2006 6:12:54 PM

The company he is talking about is " GTRE.OB " . I was able to buy in at 5.00 but sold it a short time later for 5.45 after it toped out around 5.95 or so. I subscribed to his “free” web newsletter a few months ago. All I got from him was e-mails pushing his oil stocks.
He also tried to get me to subscribe to his web sight by offering me a new stock that was getting ready to take off. Found out (with my own research) that the stock he offered me was XSNX. The same stock “RumpledOne” said would take off last week.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #42176
Ignore TheRumpledOne
3/17/2006 6:51:15 PM

Ray, I got an email describing a hot stock (see Detective Work I or II or what it III?) and "found" XSNX when it closed at .28. XSNX hit $2.91 this week - a 10 bagger!

For some reason, the emails I get don't have charts in them anymore..LOL!

Thanks for posting!!

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Detective Work V<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.