StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Detective Work XIV<< >>Post Follow-up
TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #46380
Ignore TheRumpledOne
8/15/2006 12:51:21 PM

CAN SOMEONE DO A PATENT SEARCH?

Exclusive Patent Granted!

Tiny $5 Coal Company
Stuns Global Oil Titans -
Early Investors Could
Pocket 387% by October
As violence in the Middle East pushes oil to record highs, coal is fast becoming America's "new black gold". In fact, coal stocks have already generated stunning gains of
1,000%... 1,600% ...1,050%...640%...385%...500%...even 2,400%! And now, a tiny $5 coal company has secured an exclusive patent that could turn early investors into
overnight millionaires. If you don't mind siphoning a few gallons of Big Oil's gargantuan profits...you could pocket a quick 378% gain by October 2006...

Dear Friend,
An exclusive patent issued by the U.S. Department of Commerce...
... has handed a $5 company a 20-year monopoly on a breakthrough
technology that scientifically 'converts dirt-cheap coal into precious oil.'
Because the United States is sitting on a massive 250-year supply of cheap coal, this patented technology will drastically reduce America's addiction to high-priced oil -- and end our dependence on the Middle East.
While this is devastating news for price-gauging energy titans like ExxonMobil, Chevron, and British Petroleum... it is very good news for you.
In fact, if you don't mind siphoning a few gallons of Big Oil's gargantuan profits... you could pocket a quick 378% gain by Oct. 1, 2006.
This is an extremely time-sensitive situation, so let me give you all the details:

Coal Profits Burning Bright!
For years, coal was considered the 'black sheep' of America's energy sector.
But times have changed. In fact, a severe global oil shortage has turned coal into America's energy darling... and ignited a roaring bull market in coal.
'Coal is America's new black gold,' states CNN.
And The Washington Post concurs, saying, 'Coal has become a hot commodity.'
'Coal is our most abundant and economical source of fuel,' explains U.S. Secretary of Energy Samuel W. Bodman.
And President Bush agrees: 'Coal is by far our country's most abundant and affordable energy resource.'
'America is the Saudi Arabia of coal,' says financial analyst Jim Cramer, host of CNBC's Mad Money.
And the U.S. Department of Energy confirms the facts, stating that the United States has over 274 billion tons of recoverable coal.

That's a 250-year supply of cheap energy
sitting in our own backyard!
Bottom line: Coal has a very bright future. And while most people have been focusing on oil investments, coal is making a small group of savvy investors very, very rich.
Already, coal prices have climbed from $25 to nearly $60 per ton. That's a gain of 140%! Not bad. But it's nothing compared to the profits coal stocks have produced.
In fact, of the 10 coal stocks I've tracked over the last few years... all 10 have delivered triple-digit gains. Take a look:
Arch Coal (ACI:NYSE): 640%
Massey Energy (MEE:NYSE): 1,050%
CONSOL Energy (CNX:NYSE): 650%
Peabody Energy (BTU:NYSE): 1,000%
Yanzhou Coal Mining Co. (YZC:NYSE): 460%
Joy Global: (JOYG:NASDAQ): 1,600%
Headwaters (HW:NYSE): 360%
Beard, Co. (BRCO.OB): 2,400%
Westmoreland Coal (WLB:AMEX): 385%
Puda Coal (PUDC.OB): 500%
And here's the good news for you: The tiny $5 coal stock I'm now recommending could put the above gains to shame. You see, this company has developed (and patented!) a technology that scientifically converts coal into liquid 'oil.'
Think about that...
Global oil prices are skyrocketing. At the same time, America is sitting on a massive supply of coal. And now, this company has patented an incredible technology that can convert our nation's abundant coal reserves into clean fuel for cars, trucks, planes, and factories!

Like discovering a 250-year supply of cheap
oil in the foothills of West Virginia!
Hands down, this company is the single most lucrative energy investment on the planet. I truly believe folks who get in now can expect quick triple-digit returns.
And here's the thing you need to know: My reliable (and 100% legal) 'inside source' indicates a hostile takeover bid may be imminent... and a bidding war could drive this stock to a target price of $19.50 per share.
Get in now and you could make a 378% gain by Oct. 1, 2006.
Will that work for you? If so, keep reading, because in this letter....
I'll tell you all about this remarkable $5 coal company.
I'll also explain its patented technology -- and show you why it could literally end America's addiction to Middle East oil. I'll also show you why this tiny company's patented technology is such a severe threat to oil giants like ExxonMobil, British Petroleum, and Chevron.
In addition, I'll reveal my 'inside source' -- and show you why I'm so certain this $5 stock could hit $19.50 by Oct. 1, 2006.
Most importantly: I'll show you how to pick up a few shares of this stock now before the rest of the world hears the story and drives the price into the stratosphere.

But There Is One Catch...
When I first heard about the technology that effectively turns coal-to-liquid 'oil' back in January 2006, I was a bit skeptical. In fact, I almost wrote this opportunity off as a long shot.
This patented technology, also known as coal-to-liquid, is a three-step process. First, coal is converted into synthetic gas. The synthetic gas is then sent through a reactor where it is converted into liquid fuel, in essence... 'turning coal into oil.'
After all, the idea of producing gasoline, diesel, jet fuel and other petroleum products from dirt-cheap coal seemed a bit preposterous. Quite frankly, it reminded me of the fairy tale about Rumpelstiltskin spinning straw into gold!
But because the potential profits are absolutely mind-boggling, I decided to take a closer look. I've spent the last four months conducting extensive research into the coal industry -- and more specifically into this company's remarkable technology.
And after reviewing the facts, I'm now convinced that not only is it possible to 'turn coal into oil'... but that this $5 coal stock is also a flat-out fortune in the making!
But here's the thing: During my due diligence, this tiny coal stock has reached a trigger point... and it's already begun to make its upward move.
In fact, Wall Street insiders like Vanguard, Barclays, Mellon Financial, VantagePoint and Wellington Management have already gobbled up over 17 million shares in the last quarter alone.
Bottom line: The big boys have caught the scent of this $5 stock's enormous profit potential... and they're climbing on board... getting ready for a big payday.
And here's the thing you need to understand: This company has a very small 'market cap' of under $495 million. That means it won't take much volume to send the stock soaring.
The stock is currently trading at $5... but not for long. In the coming weeks, I wouldn't be surprised to see people begging to buy shares for $8... $11... even $12 per share.
You can get in now for a ridiculously low $5 per share! But momentum is building and you must act quickly to get your share of the profits. Because this is an extremely time sensitive situation, I urge you to read on immediately.

America's 250-Year Energy Supply!
You may be wondering: Why has coal become so popular? Simple: The world is running out of oil... and finding an abundant alternative energy source is of the essence.
Coal fits the bill...
You see, unlike oil, coal is quite common in the United States.
The U.S. News & World Report states that coal is the most abundant fuel resource in the United States. In fact, coal is plentiful in nearly every state across the nation. For example:
Pennsylvania has 27 billion tons of recoverable coal reserves. That's enough to produce 130 billion barrels of oil!
Illinois has over 104 billion tons of coal. That's more energy potential than all the oil in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait combined!
Montana alone has 120 billion tons of coal. 'That's enough fuel to power every car in America for decades,' explains Montana Governor Brian Schweitzer.
When you add it all up, the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) says the United States is sitting on 274 billon tons of recoverable coal... a staggering 250-year supply!
Bottom line: America's coal reserves have more energy potential that all the known oil reserves on the planet.
'We have more recoverable coal in this country than the rest of the world has in recoverable oil,' says Congressman Tim Holden of Pennsylvania.
And here's some more good news: While oil trades at roughly $70 per barrel... coal is available for UNDER $60 per TON!
'Coal is plentiful and cheap... ' says Jim Jubak, senior markets editor for MSN Money.
'The U.S. has more coal than any other country in the world. It's actually about as cheap as dirt,' explains Andrew Perlman, CEO of Greatpoint Energy.
Bottom line: When it comes to coal, the United States is loaded!
And make no mistake: The United States is already starting to tap its abundant coal supply. In fact, 50% of America's electricity is generated by burning coal today.
But the $5 company I'm recommending you buy today is taking coal to a whole new level. You see, instead of burning coal to create power for electric utilities, it's patented a technology that scientifically 'converts coal into oil'!
As you can imagine, this company's profit potential is enormous.
America is chock-full of cheap coal. And now, this company can convert it into clean liquid fuel for cars, trains, planes, trucks, buses, machines, and factories.
Bottom line: This company's technology will drastically reduce America's addiction to oil. It will also ease our dependence on the Middle East.
Best of all: It could hand you a quick 378% gain by Oct. 1, 2006!
In just a moment, I'll show you how to pick up a few shares of this $5 coal sensation (at a fraction of its real value!) But first, let me address a critical issue that almost kept me from pursuing this incredible opportunity....

'Turning Dirt-Cheap Coal to Precious Oil!'
When I first heard about this opportunity...I was highly skeptical.
After all, turning coal to oil byproducts like gasoline seems impossible. But here's the thing: Not only is it possible... but the technology to convert coal to fuel has been around for over 80 years.
It is called the Fischer-Tropsch Process (FTP) -- and was invented by the German researchers Franz Fischer and Hans Tropsch, working at the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute in 1923.
Basically, FTP is a three-step process. First, coal is converted into synthetic gas. The synthetic gas is then sent through a reactor where it is converted into liquid fuel, in essence... 'turning coal into oil.'
According to the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), the Germans used the process -- which employs heat, pressure, and catalysts to transform carbon monoxide and hydrogen into fuels -- to make jet fuel during World War II.
And for the past 50 years, Fischer-Tropsch fuels have powered 100% of South Africa's vehicles, from cars to buses to trucks.
'Most people are surprised to learn that we can produce gasoline, diesel, jet fuel and other petroleum products out of coal,' says Governor Brian Schweitzer of Montana.
'In World War II, 92 percent of Germany's aviation fuel and half its total petroleum came from synthetic-fuel plants,' explains Governor Schweitzer. 'And South Africa has used a similar technology for 50 years.'
Bottom line: 'Turning coal into oil' is not only possible... but it's been done for years.

So why hasn't America used this technology
that effectively turns 'coal into liquid oil'?
Two simple reasons...
First, 'turning coal to oil' is relatively expensive. In fact, it costs about $35 per barrel. So... when oil is trading below $35, the technology isn't economically feasible. It's cheaper to just use oil.
But according to the Department of Energy, coal-to-liquid technology became economically feasible when oil hit $45 per barrel.
We are way over that right now... and most experts agree: We will never see oil drop below $50 per barrel again. Why? It's a simple matter of supply and demand. The world is running out of oil, and people who want it are going to have to pay top dollar.
In fact, most experts believe oil is on the way to $100 or higher.
This means the process that effectively turns 'coal into oil' is is not only viable... but also very profitable!
'The hurdle has always been the cost. But as we all know, times have changed,' explains Montana Governor Brian Schweitzer.
Now, here's the second reason the United States hasn't used coal-to-liquid technology: 'Turning coal into oil' can be an environmental nightmare.
But thanks to the $5 company I've been telling you about... that's no longer the case.

Follow this link to learn how to find the exclusive patent that will open doors to massive profits:
http://www.isecureonline.com/reports/RTD/ERTDG816/

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #46382
Ignore TheRumpledOne
modified
8/15/2006 1:15:10 PM

Found this:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2001/12/011213084238.htm

Source: Brookhaven National Laboratory

Scientists Awarded Patent For Coal-Purifying Bacteria
UPTON, NY -- Pushing the concept of "survival of the fittest" to the extreme, scientists at the U.S. Department of Energy's Brookhaven National Laboratory have developed strains of bacteria able to live in harsh environments while chowing down on carbon-rich materials such as coal. The bacteria's digestive action removes potentially harmful pollutants, and could be used to yield more-efficient, cleaner-burning coal.

"These bacteria can convert ordinary coal to an environmentally attractive resource," said chemist Mow Lin. He and retired natural products chemist Eugene Premuzic were recently awarded U.S. Patent No. 6,294,351 for this work.

To see a web version of this news release, with pictures, go to: http://www.bnl.gov/bnlweb/pubaf/pr/2001/bnlpr121201.htm

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #46384
Ignore TheRumpledOne
modified
8/15/2006 1:19:15 PM

http://www.uspto.gov/web/patents/patog/week47/OG/TOC.htm

PATENTS WHICH EXPIRED ON September 25, 2005
DUE TO FAILURE TO PAY MAINTENANCE FEES

Patent Application Issue
Number Number Date

6,294,343 09/436,983 09/25/01
6,294,351 09/175,371 09/25/01
6,294,365 09/164,060 09/25/01

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #46385
Ignore TheRumpledOne
modified
8/15/2006 1:34:06 PM

If anyone is in San Diego, can you call the patent office 619-236-5813 and look up CLASS 435 SUBCLASS 034 for all of the COAL PATENTS.

THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #46383
Ignore TheRumpledOne
modified
8/15/2006 1:40:48 PM

http://www.uspto.gov/main/howdoi.htm

Patent Database:

http://www.uspto.gov/patft/index.html

CAN DO SEARCHES HERE:

http://patft.uspto.gov/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #46386
Ignore TheRumpledOne
8/15/2006 1:51:03 PM

LOL... it looks like it is:

Rentech RTK

Too funny, already found that one..LMAO!!!

But I learned how to do patent searches online.

Many thanks to Mel Andrews who was the gentleman from the patent office helpline who assisted me. A government worker who actually took the time to find the information.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Detective Work XIV<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.