StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Detective work - #1 oil-sands stock<< >>Post Follow-up
TrendFollower
8 posts
msg #48227
Ignore TrendFollower
11/29/2006 12:57:01 PM

The Single-Best Stock to Buy Now
Yours Free

Daer ADVFN User,

I’m writing to tell you about the next home-run stock I’m urging my readers to load up on now.

Make no mistake, this is an aggressive play meant to appeal to your greedy side. But it’s also a play on a surefire, locked-in mega-trend – and that certainly lowers your risk significantly.

Best of all, I’m giving you the name of the stock – FREE – when you click on any of the links provided.

https://iplacereports.com/index.asp?sid=7BS336

LET’S GET ON WITH THE STORY

It’s a story of crisis. But it’s also a story of huge profits for in-the-know investors that make the right move now.

You see, the world’s energy markets are literally at the tipping point. And when you put all the puzzle pieces together, the supply/demand squeeze is much worse than anyone is admitting.

Right now, the world uses 86 million barrels of oil each day. By 2030, projected consumption rises to 118 million. Net gain: 32 million barrels of oil each day.

Let’s put that in perspective. Today, Saudi Arabia supplies 9.4 million barrels daily - that’s running full-tilt. So to meet demand by 2030, we need to find another 3.4 Saudi Arabias.

That means we’re in trouble. But there’s not much you can do about it. As a consumer, you probably don’t even want to think about it. But as an investor, you MUST think about it - it’s creating an opportunity much too good to pass up.
OIL-SANDS

Here’s a short primer. (You can skip ahead to the next section if you’re already familiar with this energy source.)

Essentially, there are huge reserves of oil in Canada – Saudi Arabia-type huge – locked up in heavy sands. And extracting oil from oil sands is not a drilling business, it’s a mining business – one, until fairly recently that was not terribly profitable.

But two things have changed. The technology has gotten better. Oil prices have moved higher. And today, anything north of 30 bucks a barrel makes oil-sands the real deal. And we’re way north of 30 bucks a barrel…

In fact, this is THE long-term oil play in the world. And over the next few years, this extraction technology will become the major source of oil for the United States.

We’re going to make a bundle. Click here and get the name of my #1 oil-sands stock now—FREE!
YOUR $12.25 TRILLION OIL BONANZA

In December 2004, Canada leaped from #22 in the world to #2 in proven oil reserves.

That’s when the U.S. government - admitting that the technology was proven and refined - finally acknowledged Canada’s vast oil sands reserves.

How big are these reserves? 175 billion barrels, worth $12.25 trillion! It’s another Saudi Arabia right in the middle of North America.

Here’s a critically important point: This isn’t some off-in-the-distance pipe dream. It’s happening right now. In fact, a little more than a year ago - for the first time ever - Canadian oil production from oil-sands surpassed that from conventional wells.

If you’re a growth investor, you’ve got to get some skin in this game.

How’s this for leverage?

The company I’m recommending to you bought an oil-sands property, holding roughly 3 billion barrels of oil, for just $125 million. And today, 2.4 billion barrels have proven to be recoverable so far. Multiply that by $70 per barrel, and this property holds $168 billion worth of oil.

That’s why I recommended this stock as a no-brainer in May 2005, when it was trading for just $2.25 per share. Now it’s right around $5, but trust me—you haven’t missed out. There are still plenty of profits to come! Click here now and get the name of the stock -- FREE.

Think about this: Every time the price of oil goes up 50 cents, this company’s oil holdings increase by $360 million.

But we don’t even need oil to go any higher from here to reach my $120 valuation. Here’s why.

At current oil prices, we value the company’s assets at $51.12 billion, discounting recovery and operations costs. So when I run it through various formulas we use to reach a reasonable price for a company, it reaches $120 a share right now.

Of course, we won’t get there overnight. It’ll take time - maybe 3-5 years. But if the company keeps performing like it has - and the world’s oil situation continues to worsen - we could see that desired price much sooner than I expect. Click here now to get the name of this stock—absolutely, 100% free!
190,000 BARRELS EVERY DAY FOR 40 YEARS

That’s how much oil this company will pump out - and it’s going to cost you under $6 a share now. Click here to get the name of my oil-sands stock at no cost (no strings, no commitment!).

The property is still in development; it’ll take a few more years before the oil starts to flow. But judging by our ChangeWave Investing subscribers' 120% profits thus far, if you wait until the rest of the world learns about this…you’re going to miss out on a huge chunk of the profits.

Get the name of my “#1 Stock” online immediately -- FREE. Click here now.

Sincerely,

Toby Smith,

ChangeWave Investing

P.S. Oil sands are THE long-term energy play in the world today.

That’s why China is also buying up Canadian properties and has agreed to build a $2 billion pipeline, as well.

There’s more oil in these Canadian oil sands than in Iraq, Iran and Libya combined. It makes Russia, Nigeria and Kuwait look like dwarves in the energy patch. And it’s going to make you a not-so-small fortune. Click here now to get the name of the stock online immediately -- absolutely FREE!

Phillips Investment Resources, LLC
2420A Gehman Lane
Lancaster, PA 17602

lockwhiz
206 posts
msg #48243
Ignore lockwhiz
11/29/2006 8:43:57 PM

Could this one be IMO ...
....although this looks like a nice short.

chucker
7 posts
msg #48261
Ignore chucker
11/30/2006 8:01:48 PM

Do your own checking but I would guess the stock is BQI. JMHO.

WALDOS
1 posts
msg #48270
Ignore WALDOS
12/1/2006 12:10:15 AM

The company is UTS Energy ( http://www.uts.ca/ ). It trades on the Toronto exchange, but you can also buy it on the OTS under: UEYCF (Listed as UEYCF.PK on Yahoo)

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Detective work - #1 oil-sands stock<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.