StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · EXPU missing from StockFetcher's database - any known issues?<< >>Post Follow-up
dazetrader
2 posts
msg #84744
Ignore dazetrader
12/20/2009 10:57:56 PM

There's a stock with symbol, EXPU (pink sheet) that is not coming up in the stockfetcher database.

EXPU closed at 0.076 on Friday Dec. 18 2009.

I noticed that this stock should have been coming up in one of my scans that I run, but it is not.

So I performed a very simple scan to find all stocks that have closed between 0.07 and 0.08 in the last trading day.

EXPU was not found by stockfetcher when I ran this very simple scan.

So now I'm under the impression that stockfetcher's database of stocks may not be up to date because it appears as though this EXPU stock is not in it's database.

I'm concerned that I could be missing out on possible plays because StockFetcher's database may not carry all the stock symbols out there.

Can somebody shed some light for me in this area?

Thanks!
twitter: @DazeTrader

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · EXPU missing from StockFetcher's database - any known issues?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.