StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Explain how SF works please<< >>Post Follow-up
rsarno
103 posts
msg #117378
Ignore rsarno
12/16/2013 2:42:37 PM

Lets say i want to run a filter and see a list of possible plays for tomorrow morning.

Do i need to run it tomorrow morning? Or can i run it today? Does it need to be close to the close, or is intraday fine?

Basically im asking if SF is using semi real-time data to throw results. Or do i need to wait for the close or open in order to see accurate results to my filter?

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #117379
Ignore alf44
12/16/2013 3:45:57 PM

...if you run a scan "during" Market hours ... the scan results will reflect "delayed intra-day" data !!!

... if you run a scan "after" Market hours ... the scan results will reflect "end of day" data !!!

four
5,087 posts
msg #117383
Ignore four
12/16/2013 9:17:03 PM

Copyright 2013 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.
Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data
Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

Thoughts:
-->> the above is from StockFetcher
-->> INVESTIGATE: http://www.ddfplus.com/
-->> INVESTIGATE: http://www.csidata.com/

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Explain how SF works please<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.