StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · FIlter to Display Last Three days<< >>Post Follow-up
ChopStockTrader
5 posts
msg #113701
Ignore ChopStockTrader
5/25/2013 3:31:21 PM

Is there any way to get a filter to display the last 3 days (any number really) of results on one scan? I use anywhere from 3-5 days of results and would like the system to compile them into one list. Currently I just use the date offset, but this would save me a little time making a watchlist.

Thanks

Cheese
1,374 posts
msg #113706
Ignore Cheese
5/25/2013 5:53:55 PM

Are you looking for something like this?
Click on the SPY symbol to see a chart display of the specified limited number of days.
The automatic chart display embedded in the thread seems to ignore the specified limited number of days.
Hope this helps.

Fetcher[
symlist(SPY)
chart-length 5 days /* minimum 5 days for price chart */
set{close_1,close 1 day ago}
set{close_2,close 2 days ago}
set{close_3,close 3 days ago}
add column close_1
add column close_2
add column close_3
]

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · FIlter to Display Last Three days<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.