StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · *** FLASH CRASH ***<< >>Post Follow-up
TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #97414
Ignore TheRumpledOne
11/10/2010 9:26:35 AM

Check this out::

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/exclusive-presenting-flash-crashes-2010-part-1#comment-714603

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/Q1%20Flash%20Crashes.pdf

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #97415
Ignore karennma
11/10/2010 9:53:42 AM

HFT robots?
ROFLMAO!!
I wouldn't trade the STOCK market if you paid me.
Commodities are the way to go!

straken
469 posts
msg #97420
Ignore straken
11/10/2010 1:29:17 PM

That pdf details many institutional block sells intraday during the first quarter of this year. Many of those stocks listed had exposure to the Greek and Euro crisis of that quarter. Others were Biomeds AMGN and other awaiting FDA approvals or denials, and only a handful of continued into a downtrend (of those whos fundamentals were sceptical at best) i.e NILE

Though I agree with commodities at this time, I see this publication as just a scare tactic like many others published by contrarians when they realize they are on the wrong side of the market and are trying to shorten they're losses.

The artificial degrading of the dollar is the only reason this market is moving now and paulsons investment into the dollar basket recently tells me that may be coming to a close as euro block is again under pressure and china is curbing its growth. The fear factor is back.

wantonellis
155 posts
msg #97424
Ignore wantonellis
modified
11/10/2010 8:22:42 PM

MACDONALD
18 posts
msg #97575
Ignore MACDONALD
11/20/2010 9:00:35 PM

Hi karennma

I agree! I trade puts and options using Ken Roberts criteria. How do you trade, what possibly. And how often?

Do you trade the mini's, options or ?

thanks in advance

Mac

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · *** FLASH CRASH ***<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.