StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Fibonacci syntax<< >>Post Follow-up
rob3era
1 posts
msg #100246
Ignore rob3era
4/14/2011 8:04:38 AM

Hi Guys,
I trade harmonic patterns (Gartleys, Butterflys etc) and have been finding stock candidates by eyeball (which isn’t easy). I’ve tried using the fibonacci up/down syntax and it works spectacularly well for finding a B of the XA retrace. But I’d like to go further and find the C point. Is it possible to use two fib lines in code with different parameters? Such as:

Show stocks where fibonacci down (30,10) is near .618
and fibonacci up (15,5) is near .50

The first line finds B as it retraces back up to .618 with no problem. But then I want to know C as it retraces back down from B to .5 of AB. When I add the second line, nothing is ever returned no matter what parameters I use. Is there a way to change the syntax to accomplish my goal.

For those that think I’m speaking Greek, check out Scott Carney’s website at http://www.harmonictrader.com/
It’s pretty fascinating. Thanks for any help,
Rob

mystiq
650 posts
msg #100562
Ignore mystiq
5/5/2011 3:26:57 AM

no response?

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Fibonacci syntax<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.