StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Filter results with open instead of close<< >>Post Follow-up
CrgCptl
2 posts
msg #54078
Ignore CrgCptl
8/15/2007 1:15:30 PM

Is there any way to filter the results by the open instead of close? That is, to find stocks that meet the screen criteria at the open of the day instead of the close.

glgene
613 posts
msg #54079
Ignore glgene
8/15/2007 1:22:44 PM

Close is greater than close 1 day ago

Thus, if you ran that statement at 10:00 am, it would compare stocks at 9:30 that morning vs. the close of 1 day ago. I believe SF has a 30-min delay (that's why I picked 10 am).

CrgCptl
2 posts
msg #54081
Ignore CrgCptl
8/15/2007 1:32:00 PM

Thanks for the follow up. I do realize that running the filter at 10:00am is certainly one way to do it. But what I really want is to run the filter at any time day or night and to find stocks using only the open information for that day. This way I can run the filter at the end of the day and find out how well they would have done if I purchased them at the open (well, 30 minutes past open because of the delay). Hope that makes sense.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Filter results with open instead of close<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.