StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · For TheRumpledOne<< >>Post Follow-up
cr0cop
87 posts
msg #76364
Ignore cr0cop
7/13/2009 10:44:55 AM

hello tro, i was wondering if when trading eur/usd if you still recommend to use EFXGroup? i am using thinkorswim as my broker and want to trade eur/usd, would you recommend to change to EFXGroup?

and when you draw the fibs on the eur/usd what is the time frame that you use to draw the fibs from the highest price to the lowest price?

Thanks in advance

Eman93
4,750 posts
msg #76392
Ignore Eman93
7/13/2009 7:31:37 PM

Here is a place to start.........

http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1054

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #76398
Ignore TheRumpledOne
7/13/2009 10:37:56 PM

EFX Group is now part of MB Trading. That's who I use for forex and equities.

cr0cop
87 posts
msg #76491
Ignore cr0cop
7/15/2009 5:47:18 PM

Thanks guys

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · For TheRumpledOne<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.