StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Free Stock trading demo account<< >>Post Follow-up
cvamichael
21 posts
msg #47862
Ignore cvamichael
11/7/2006 11:28:01 AM

Does anyone know of a free demo stock market trading account? I have found numerous FOREX, but no stock market offerings. (I want to test my Stockfetcher filters in real time, not just on paper). I have enjoyed the FOREX ones as a hands on practical experience and would now like to enjoy that with stock market pics. Thanks for the help.

lockwhiz
206 posts
msg #47872
Ignore lockwhiz
11/7/2006 6:46:23 PM

I don't have any demo's ... but there is always those online competitions that can be fun.., Heres one:
http://vse.marketwatch.com/Game/Homepage.aspx

enjoy !

juha
52 posts
msg #47873
Ignore juha
11/8/2006 1:27:18 AM

www.marcetocracy.com
lots of free demo portfolious on many financial sites like finance.yahoo.com, smartmoney.com etc...

cello13
88 posts
msg #47874
Ignore cello13
11/8/2006 2:10:38 AM

Try www.investopedia.com

cvamichael
21 posts
msg #47880
Ignore cvamichael
11/8/2006 7:39:15 PM

Thanks everyone, I will give them a try.

Tinman
2 posts
msg #47927
Ignore Tinman
11/12/2006 1:37:57 AM

OptionsXpress has one that you can trade virtually with stocks and options. I use it to paper trade straddles, collars, etc., instead of tracking on paper.

Dan-o
19 posts
msg #48003
Ignore Dan-o
11/16/2006 8:46:16 PM

You can paper trade with thinkorswim without opening an account. They give you 21 days to test drive and paper trade, but they will pull the plug after that, may be SEC reg, I don't know. I have no affiliation with them, I'm just a retail customer of theirs.

https://www.thinkorswim.com/tos/myAccounts/displayOpenFirstAccount.tos

Good luck,

Dan-o

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Free Stock trading demo account<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.