StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Fundemental Indicators and Measures<< >>Post Follow-up
shaikhhali
42 posts
msg #40272
Ignore shaikhhali
1/14/2006 3:41:46 AM

Greetings Gentlemen
I have this question and hope to get some help from you dear.

What are the Indicators and Measures, other than PE, that incorporate the fundamental analyses like the following:

Market Cap:
Qtrly Rev Growth (yoy):
Revenue (ttm):
Gross Margin (ttm):
EBITDA (ttm):
Oper Margins (ttm):
Net Income (ttm):
EPS (ttm):
P/E (ttm):
PEG :
P/S(ttm):

If these Indicators and Measures do not exist in this web, then why not to consider them and make available to us?.

Thanks in advance.
Ali

shaikhhali
42 posts
msg #40356
Ignore shaikhhali
1/17/2006 7:32:08 AM

Hello any body there?
still watting !!

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #40360
Ignore alf44
1/17/2006 10:31:47 AM

shaikhhali,

You prolly should post this question over in the "Comments, Bugs and Requests" Section of the Forums.

Not saying you will get an answer there either...but, at least over there your question can go unanswered in the proper Forum !

I will say this...the Logo/Slogan of this site is:

----------------------------------
StockFetcher
....Technical Stock Screening....
----------------------------------

"Technical Stock Screening" !

Notice any mention of "Fundamentals" in that logo ?

That being the case, it's NOT surprising (to me) that SF doesn't feel compelled to offer much in the way of Fundamentals as a scanning measure !

And I'm okay with that. fwiw

All in my opinion of course !

Good Luck,

alf44

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #40361
Ignore alf44
1/17/2006 10:48:33 AM

...also...

as I'm sure you are prolly aware...Yahoo! has a pretty nice stock screener for ALL/MOST of the Fundamentals you mentioned in your previous post.

http://screen.finance.yahoo.com/newscreener.html

--------------------

As a last resort, you could build a Watch List here at SF...based on the stocks you find that meet whatever you are looking for "Fundamentally"...over on the Yahoo! screener.

Not a perfect solution...but, a workable solution !

Again...

Good Luck,

alf44

shaikhhali
42 posts
msg #40382
Ignore shaikhhali
1/18/2006 3:38:15 AM

Thanks alf44 for you reply
Actually, as you expected i do utilize the yahoo stock search enigin, but i do not really understand the reason of not having the fundamentals parameters within this site. So that we can save a lot of time and increase the quality of our investment strategy
any way , thanks for you answers

Good luck and thanks again

...also...

as I'm sure you are prolly aware...Yahoo! has a pretty nice stock screener for ALL/MOST of the Fundamentals you mentioned in your previous post.

http://screen.finance.yahoo.com/newscreener.html

--------------------

As a last resort, you could build a Watch List here at SF...based on the stocks you find that meet whatever you are looking for "Fundamentally"...over on the Yahoo! screener.

Not a perfect solution...but, a workable solution !

Again...

Good Luck,

alf44

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Fundemental Indicators and Measures<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.