StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Got A Real Good 1 But Can It Be Screened?<< >>Post Follow-up
mesayah
658 posts
msg #84955
Ignore mesayah
12/26/2009 11:39:01 PM

Problem I SF Cannot do Intraday so what do you expert think. This Is 90% effective in my opinion and from experience.

Stocks between $1-50
Avg. volume over 150,000
market cap between 150m-1bil
no dividend
prior day price and volume low or below avg
next day price and volume up
Here's the kicker since SF can't do intraday, intraday price has pulledback 2% from high.

About 9-10 will head back for the HIGH OF DAY EITHER SAME DAY OR NEXT!!!!!!!!!!

HELP KIDS I WILL LOVE YOU. Have hit 40 out of 45 but so hard to do manually. I 'm willing to share just give me a hand and let's make some mula.

if you can't do intraday make a chart of prior 2 days and let's test and play.

Does anyone know any cheap intraday sites?

mesayah
658 posts
msg #84956
Ignore mesayah
12/26/2009 11:41:57 PM

Oh also it would help if last several volume days were very low and price has been dropping or staying fairly flat. but low volume is more important.

moby
314 posts
msg #84957
Ignore moby
12/27/2009 12:37:33 AM

freestockcharts.com

stratiG
147 posts
msg #84961
Ignore stratiG
12/27/2009 1:14:33 PM

Try Equity Feed or Madscan, I think t both these platforms can scan technical and
fundamental data in real time. They also have free trials. Good luck and keep us posted.

GS

mesayah
658 posts
msg #84969
Ignore mesayah
12/27/2009 5:54:20 PM

Yeah these are good plays. I like to skim for for 2%-4% depending how far it drops. Think i got 20% on DRAM the other day. If someone can assist and do a daily on these or post them as they come up it would be great. It's like shooting fish in a barrel when available.

Let's post them throughout the day. We will call them 2%Bouncers...

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Got A Real Good 1 But Can It Be Screened?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.