StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · HOV- LOOK OUT BELOW!!<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
mesayah
658 posts
msg #92305
Ignore mesayah
5/7/2010 3:15:06 PM

The May 5's have gone from .05-.20 Thanx Mesayah.

mesayah
658 posts
msg #92309
Ignore mesayah
5/7/2010 3:51:33 PM

HOV NOW $5.91. I'll erase this like i erased some of my other winners in a few days to make CAMPBELLB75
angry and accuse me of erasing losers.

moby
314 posts
msg #92325
Ignore moby
5/7/2010 8:20:20 PM

who cares about campbell, put him on ignore like everyone else....unless you like toying with him, then that's different...talk more about houses, seems to have a real dislike for that. Thanks again.

HOV was 7.05 now 5.91 awesome call dude.

mesayah
658 posts
msg #92330
Ignore mesayah
5/7/2010 9:44:10 PM

Thanx Moby. Don't forget POZN from mid $12 to 8.08 low within 5 days.

I am very opportunistic and find it hard just giving all these great pics away, but i am also
benevolent.I admit It is alot easier to spew picks than to play them & to sound like a genius.
I just like to keep some things to myself & that upsets some.

To Karenna i don't know you, and you act like an interrogator at times. There are reasons i can't share all my secrets.

1. I am superstitious

2. I want to be first to the party

3.Things don't work as well when you tell all

4.I may want to peddle my services in the future

5. The Illuminati may be watching

Hope this sheds some light on the issues.

jrbikes
624 posts
msg #92338
Ignore jrbikes
modified
5/8/2010 2:06:26 AM

The illuminati are watching, and they know where you live! they know where we all live and are always watching!

I dont have a house! they won't let me have one!

mesayah
658 posts
msg #93047
Ignore mesayah
5/22/2010 8:25:33 PM

Was this not helpful Kevin?

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · HOV- LOOK OUT BELOW!!<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.