StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Has Anyone Tried This?<< >>Post Follow-up
paul14
10 posts
msg #39414
Ignore paul14
12/6/2005 4:26:26 PM

I stumbled across a nice site at http://www.nebadawn.com/

They have a scanning product called Ramp. The site contains some excellent insctuctional videos.

Basically, they look for trendline touches confirmed by positive MACD within bullish sectors. Buying near support provides a logical stop.

The way Ramp is set up requires multiple scans and I would think the process could be simplified and work well on Stockfetcher.

Combing the whole process into a single Stockfetcher scan is beyond my ability. Anyone interested in giving it a shot?

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #39417
Ignore EWZuber
12/6/2005 6:31:29 PM

That is a basic part of the system I use with the exception that I use stochastics instead of MACD. MACD is a lagging indicator and too slow for this work if you want the best entry. Also I use multiple time frames to determine the probability that this is or is not going to be a viable position. I call it the Convergent Stochastic Theory. That is the most important part.

paul14
10 posts
msg #39419
Ignore paul14
12/6/2005 10:37:15 PM

EWZ, do you base your entry on STOCH divergence?

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #39424
Ignore EWZuber
12/7/2005 5:56:13 AM

No,stochastic convergence.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Has Anyone Tried This?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.