StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Has anyone used Trade King?<< >>Post Follow-up
ScenicRoute
24 posts
msg #87195
Ignore ScenicRoute
1/27/2010 5:46:41 PM

Does anyone have any experience with Trade King?

maxreturn
745 posts
msg #87455
Ignore maxreturn
1/29/2010 6:33:19 PM

Yes, I've been with them for a couple of years. Very user friendly interface. Very reasonable commissions. Although recently I'm strongly considering Think Or Swim due to even lower commissions and superior option analytics.

sbuck143
88 posts
msg #88963
Ignore sbuck143
3/2/2010 3:14:57 PM

I've been with them since 2006 and love them. Super low commissions, great fills combined with excellent customer service.....hard to beat. I use other services for analytics - to me that's not a primary function i need in my broker. But their charting is definitely way above bare bones.

I find many times that my market orders get filled at a price better than current market. IE buying an option at market it will get executed at a price lower than the ask.

thyname
16 posts
msg #88978
Ignore thyname
3/2/2010 9:22:25 PM

I had TradeKing before switching to ThinkorSwim. ThinkorSwim is the best out there, hands down! The commissions are the same with TradeKing ($5 flat for me) but the interface, live date and the platform is from another world. TradeKing is simple, TOS much better!

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Has anyone used Trade King?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.