StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Hello Everyone<< >>Post Follow-up
JimG
9 posts
msg #41848
Ignore JimG
3/8/2006 10:39:12 PM

I joined a few days ago. I have been looking around the site and read all the forums. It seems that there is a lively and very knowledgeable group here. I have been trading a few months, barley holding my own so far. I may ask some questions that seem strange but please try and remember I am still learning and probably don't have all the terms and such down yet. hell I thought I was doing ok self learning till I started looking at the filters here and realized I have no idea what better than half the indicators are that are used here.
Any way just wanted to say Hi.
Jim

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #41852
Ignore TheRumpledOne
3/8/2006 11:48:03 PM

Welcome to the jungle!

yepher
359 posts
msg #41865
Ignore yepher
3/9/2006 11:27:32 PM

Glad your here Jim.

-- Yepher

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #41872
Ignore EWZuber
3/10/2006 1:48:28 AM

JimG, I think that you will find that you only need a very few indicators that work well for you. If your trading system gets too cluttered with indicators it can prevent you from making decisions within the time the market alots you.
It doesn't hurt to get some ideas from some more seasoned traders either. I learned a lot from Stan Weinstein's book 'Secrets for Profiting in Bull and Bear Markets'. It's a great tutorial on trendlines among other things.

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #41899
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
3/11/2006 2:56:12 AM

Hey Jim!

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Hello Everyone<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.