StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Help on "Show stocks in top industries(5,monthly)" and similar operators/functions<< >>Post Follow-up
lorypanna
16 posts
msg #160145
Ignore lorypanna
3/6/2023 4:58:57 PM

Hi
Just a beginner here.
I saw a filter beginning with 'Show stocks in top industries(5,monthly)'.
Where is the 'in top industries(5, monthly)' explained? That is in which section of the site?
I didn't find it inside the manual? I'm referring to the 'in' and 'top' operators and to 'industries(N, period)' function.
Are there other similar functions / operators and where are they described?
Thanks in advance for any help. Cheers from Italy.

nibor100
1,010 posts
msg #160146
Ignore nibor100
3/7/2023 1:27:27 AM

Doing a search on
Show stocks in top industries(5,monthly)
I find 2 hits and each has some useful info regarding that filter phrase.
Tomb used to post a lot from their user help group but no longer does.

To my knowledge this is the only place where SF uses the term "in" notice it is in bold which would seem to indicate it has more than one filter phrase usage

"top" is not in bold so it is probably only used in these 2 phrases: top industries and top sectors

under Forums Indicators and Announcements list lots of commands, and there are a few other places that undocumented commands can be found, its a bit of a mystery world sometimes....

I never knew of this command until I read your post.

Ed S.

lorypanna
16 posts
msg #160154
Ignore lorypanna
modified
3/11/2023 4:54:01 PM

Thanks nibor100 for your detailed and very useful reply.
Sorry for the delay in answering.
Have a nice weekend. Cheers from Italy. LP

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Help on "Show stocks in top industries(5,monthly)" and similar operators/functions<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.