StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · High Flyers about to crash and burn<< >>Post Follow-up
pimpgangster
2 posts
msg #35488
Ignore pimpgangster
3/29/2005 10:54:09 AM

I am looking to find stocks that have had a big move in the last year but are beginning to roll over through their MA(200). I have had zero luck setting up a filter that displays stocks where the difference between the 52 week high and 52 week low is greater than 200%. I tried setting variables, but if you draw them, you will see that they are not correct. Does anyone have any suggestions?
set{topclose,52 week high}
set{lowclose,52 week low}
set{NY,count(market is NYSE,1)}
set{AX,count(market is AMEX,1)}
set{NAS,count(market is NASDAQ,1)}
set{Listed,NY + AX}
set{Sum,Listed + NAS}
Show stocks where Average Volume(90) is above 150000
draw topclose and
draw lowclose
and Sum is above 0.99
and add column industry

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · High Flyers about to crash and burn<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.