StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Historical Earnings Release Dates?<< >>Post Follow-up
evo34
82 posts
msg #95608
Ignore evo34
8/12/2010 4:32:47 PM

Does anyone know of a provider that allows backtesting based on earnings announcement timing? Or even a raw database of past earnings dates and times?

I realize that Stockfetcher does not have this, and I cannot find any other backtesting platform or data provider that does. I'm willing to pay up to $1,000 for an accurate database that goes back 10 years. If anyone knows of something, please let me know.

four
5,087 posts
msg #95610
Ignore four
8/12/2010 7:20:03 PM

http://www.earnings.com/

perhaps?

trek
72 posts
msg #95611
Ignore trek
8/12/2010 8:11:21 PM

whispernumber.com

straken
469 posts
msg #95614
Ignore straken
8/12/2010 10:12:48 PM

buyins.net has a product called earnings edge. I'm not sure what the subscription fee is now but I have used their product in the past with very good predictive results. They may have a free trial but give it a shot. Unless there has been similar introduced in the last few years that I'm not aware of earnings edge give's predictive modeling and forcasted movement based on past earnings and price movement.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Historical Earnings Release Dates?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.