StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · How do I code "Do not Draw (anything in my setting)"<< >>Post Follow-up
itrademan
70 posts
msg #44996
Ignore itrademan
6/15/2006 11:15:55 AM

I have a few default settings for my chart to show the indicators.

But when I code a filter I want to clear all of it in a single command and add new plots based on each filter.

How do I do that without adding Individual "Do not draw" commands?

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #44998
Ignore nikoschopen
6/15/2006 11:24:38 AM

Go to Settings > Results and scroll down to "Indicators to add to your filter results". Now add the "Do not draw..." commands in the form fields. Then click Save and ure done.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · How do I code "Do not Draw (anything in my setting)"<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.