StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · IGNORE<< >>Post Follow-up
TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #39302
Ignore TheRumpledOne
12/3/2005 2:07:58 PM

Dear SF:

I can't believe you spent the time to implement the IGNORE feature and not implement EDIT/DELETE.

Not to mention, not implementing the other stock oriented requests.

Come on, SF, what are your real PRIORITIES?!?!?!

Please get back to work on improving SF!

Thanking You in Advance.

riggs
313 posts
msg #39310
Ignore riggs
12/3/2005 4:06:24 PM

For once I agree with TRO! You didn't have to create "Ignore" for alf44 and I. You could have just permanently banned us from posting, and life goes back to normal at SF. No big deal right? But then you could have used that quality time to add "delete" and "Edit" features to the site. Imagine, no more posters makeing fun of us illiterate sPeLlErS....LOL

RIGGS

Koronbock
201 posts
msg #39311
Ignore Koronbock
12/3/2005 4:55:21 PM

Well,
not trying to diminish your accomplishments for the SF community here, I think it is a little "over confidence" to assume SF would do ANYTHING just because of you. But the IGNORE feature IS great in my opinion. It gives all users the CHOICE of what to read and what to ignore. We did not have that before.

As for editing our own posts: Well, it would be a nice feature to have but is not top priority for me.

riggs
313 posts
msg #39313
Ignore riggs
12/3/2005 7:41:25 PM

"over confidence" huh? Was it a coincidence that alf44 and I were banned from posting for a little less than a week, only to gain our privileges back when the new "Ignore" feature was implemented? Yeah, I think it's safe to say, yes, we ARE the reason for the Ignore button. So now you can turn YOURS back on now Kornblock, or whatever your name is....

RIGGS

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · IGNORE<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.