StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Industry description<< >>Post Follow-up
SAFeTRADE
630 posts
msg #84155
Ignore SAFeTRADE
12/10/2009 12:35:50 PM

For those of us who use "Industry description" along with "Industry".

We used to be able to use these:

add column industry
add column industry description

add column industry description is no longer supported. I was told it was never available by stockfetcher.
I had it in all my filters.

Here is a work around:

set{indesc, industry description}

Fetcher[
high reached a new 52 week high in the last 1 day
close > 10
volume > 100000
set{indesc, industry description}
add column indesc
add column industry
]

Industry description makes it easier to sort by industry for me.

Hope it helps some here.

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #84163
Ignore johnpaulca
12/10/2009 1:38:46 PM

Thanks SAFeTRADE , just added it to my gobal

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Industry description<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.