StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Issues Sorting Filters<< >>Post Follow-up
T_Charp13
35 posts
msg #160418
Ignore T_Charp13
7/13/2023 5:40:29 PM

Hi all,

Has anyone had issues sorting the Filters and then having a bunch of them disappear when you refresh the page? I've lost hundreds of filters (though I haven't used some in years but still like to have them so I can go through them to get new ideas) and it's quite annoying.

Mactheriverrat
3,135 posts
msg #160419
Ignore Mactheriverrat
modified
7/13/2023 9:36:49 PM

When sorting filter . Once you have them sorted the way you like you must hit the SAVE button at the bottom of the page. I learned the hard way also. I lost a bunch of filters twice. Once because I didn't now and 2nd time because I forgot to save.

T_Charp13
35 posts
msg #160420
Ignore T_Charp13
7/14/2023 6:40:44 AM

Yep, that's what I've been doing for years and I've never had that issue before. If I move a filter to an empty space right above it doesn't save and nothing gets deleted. If I move the filter above other filters then it deletes some filters.

Mactheriverrat
3,135 posts
msg #160422
Ignore Mactheriverrat
7/15/2023 4:14:16 PM

On a side note that about 2 months ago I had to contact SF as their sorting filters wouldn't sort . They fixed it real fast.

T_Charp13
35 posts
msg #160424
Ignore T_Charp13
7/16/2023 5:30:57 PM

Thanks. Maybe I'll have to contact them and see what's up.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Issues Sorting Filters<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.