StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · January effect stocks<< >>Post Follow-up
thermal
8 posts
msg #48734
Ignore thermal
12/21/2006 9:22:33 AM

I am attempting to create a scan of stocks which might be good January effect candidates
I am attemting to "show stocks where the 52 week high is above 10", that is easy enough but when I ask for "and close is below 5" it doesnt recognize the syntax

can anyone help me with this?
thanks in advance

traderblues
195 posts
msg #48735
Ignore traderblues
modified
12/21/2006 10:48:58 AM

I think you need to say

Fetcher[close 52 week high is above 10
and close is below 5
]

thermal
8 posts
msg #48736
Ignore thermal
12/21/2006 10:57:09 AM

yes, that's it
thank you

lockwhiz
206 posts
msg #48739
Ignore lockwhiz
12/21/2006 7:30:07 PM

Enlighten me ... the "January Effect" is this the time of the year when the funds do alot of moving their cash around ... buying and selling ???

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · January effect stocks<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.