StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Joe Grossinger<< >>Post Follow-up
da-net
55 posts
msg #38014
Ignore da-net
9/16/2005 8:01:30 PM

I have been reading lots of the old threads and am intrigued by Joe Grossinger. I have not seen any threads he has started in some time. Does anyone know if he is still here and or how I can get in touch with him?

Thank you for your assistance!

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #38015
Ignore TheRumpledOne
9/16/2005 9:12:50 PM

Joe is selling Zippo lighters... no joke.

da-net
55 posts
msg #38019
Ignore da-net
9/17/2005 10:32:34 AM

Thanks TRO for the reply. I found him through his notes within his postings. As to selling lighters...Everyone sells something everyday...I sell options, stocks, bonds, etc (all intangibile)...

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Joe Grossinger<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.