StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Just a Heads Up II<< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 >>Post Follow-up
EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #32573
Ignore EWZuber
7/13/2004 3:42:48 AM

Looks like NASDAQ is about to make a significant move higher.
Monthly Chart stochastics have already +Xover.
Weekly Chart has become oversold at 21 and I suspect is getting close to a bottom.
Daily Chart is also oversold.
15 MO.MA @ 1900.
My Market watch screen looking for -Xover vs +Xover on Weekly Charts slowly started to change the trend about 7 sessions back. This has proven to be a very useful tool so far.
JMHO

This Summer has just been too awesome to spend much time at a computer. Temps in 70s & 80s for several weeks now. Highly unusual.

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #32574
Ignore EWZuber
7/13/2004 3:50:15 AM

MEM testing the 50 WK.MA at about $1.52.
ARTX testing a 14 MO. Supporting TL. at about $1.85
JMHO

wallman
299 posts
msg #32590
Ignore wallman
7/16/2004 7:10:29 AM

ARTX now should go on green hold at 1.56

wallman
299 posts
msg #32682
Ignore wallman
7/25/2004 11:33:57 PM

these are all stocks i've followed the past couple years and know they can out perform the general market many times,all got hit with missed earning reports the past few days,the thing that sets it up good for me is the really bad market in the last couple of days,the severity of their hits are probably way overblown,on green hold i'll watch .... PKTR ARDI TMTA DCLK FDRY TMWD VTSS NTPA MDSI KOPN TQNT VIGN MUSE WGRD, if we get a "snapback" day in the market Mon or Tues many of these should go well,if more market down days ahead a few of these should still run nice on green hold,just watch carefully to pick your spots

wallman
299 posts
msg #32728
Ignore wallman
7/31/2004 10:45:39 PM

follow up on the week for these PKTR + 17%, ARDI 27, TMTA 4, DCLK 2, FDRY -1, TMWD 22, VTSS 4, NTPA 0, MDSI 7, KOPN -3, TQNT 4, MUSE 9, WGRD 2, VIGN 4 with green hold FDRY and NTPA gave nice gains also ..... read msg# 1508 on Tx's site bottomlinestocks.com to see how "simple" gave a 22% average gain from TFSM COSI MKTY STSI for the week,the point is simple works,and has worked for me for decades,no "eyeglazing" filters needed,if you get to know a few dozen stocks that trade/react to simple filters/scans over time they can be the most profitable ones you'll ever find

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #32982
Ignore EWZuber
8/25/2004 3:00:42 PM

It looks like CMRC will have a major move higher before long.
Stochastics of several time frames are converging in phase near the bottom of their distribution phase.
JMHO

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #33080
Ignore EWZuber
9/1/2004 1:42:30 AM

ARDI looks like it is in a promising position. Selling is overdone, IMO, and I suspect the stock could break resistance at about $4.08 at the bottom of the gap and test the top of the gap at ~ $5.65.
I like these plays because there is no technical resistance in the gap area and these areas are often filled.
The 25 DMA has flattened out and has been tested as support and been confirmed. This is one of the first indications of a maturing consolidation pattern.
Monthly Chart stochastics oversold at 8 and fast & slow lines are completely converged.
Weekly and Daily Charts are in accumulation.
The company is profitable and EPS growth is estimated at something like 200% this FY ( from memory ).
JMHO

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #33089
Ignore EWZuber
9/1/2004 7:04:38 PM

BPUR looks very interesting. It has dropped on sequentially declining volume over the past 4 sessions. Strong support at $0.50.
Stochastics are oversold in several time frames. W%R oversold at 0 on daily chart. May be a decent bounce at support if only to test resistance.

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #33108
Ignore EWZuber
9/2/2004 5:17:39 PM

Looks like CMRC is finally moving. Picked it up at $0.60. I expect a huge move out of this over time one but will have to see if it can get past the 50DMA first. Up 13% so far.

ARDI has moved up nicely also. Picked it up at $3.86 using Hourly Chart Stochastics and Trendlines. Position is up about 13.2%.

BPUR is struggling with support at $0.50. Huge sell volume hit BPUR right at support and was followed by heavy buying volume. Looks like this could be capitulation. Missed the ideal entry on this one because of computer trouble during the last 30 min. of the session but it is overbought on the 5 min. chart and may offer another entry.
JMHO

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #33156
Ignore EWZuber
9/6/2004 5:17:06 AM

Took the trade in CMRC closing it at $0.68. Missed the exit at $0.72 at the break of TL Support.
Watching for a re-entry signal.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Just a Heads Up II<< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.