StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Kevin_in_GA Question For You<< >>Post Follow-up
einok
msg #93134
Ignore einok
5/25/2010 1:32:24 PM

Do you happen to use yahoo or msn messenger? If so, do you like to chat about trading instead of just posting on the forums? Chat seems like it would be faster to get ideas across.

Please let me know by email ewcraigs at yahoo.com

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #93142
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
5/25/2010 7:35:31 PM

I appreciate the offer, but at my advanced age (48) instant messenging seems to be a poor way of actually communicating ideas. I do not have IM accounts, and our IM system at work blocks the major IM providers. I generally do not have time to comment on the market intraday.

For me, if I post my thoughts or comments, it goes to many people rather than just one or two, and there is a permanence here that appeals to me as well. I try to put some thought into my filters and do some backtesting before posting them. I like the feedback and critical review that trading concepts get here, whether or not anyone follows them afterwards.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Kevin_in_GA Question For You<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.