StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Linear Regression Question<< >>Post Follow-up
ashraf999
33 posts
msg #43806
Ignore ashraf999
5/17/2006 7:11:26 AM

I am using the following filter:

Fetcher[show stocks where weekly close 0 week ago is above weekly ma(30)
and chart-display is weekly
and weekly volume 0 weeks ago > weekly volume 1 weeks ago
and weekly volume 0 weeks ago > 1000000
and weekly close 0 weeks ago > weekly close 1 weeks ago
and daily volume 0 day ago is above 300000
and close 0 day ago is above 5
and close 0 day ago is below 10
and weekly close 0 weeks ago is below center linear regression line(52,0,0)
and draw linear regression line(52,0,0)
]

But I am getting HYTM which is not below the center linear regression line(52,0,0). I think there is something wrong with my filter but I don't know what it is. Can anybody help?

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Linear Regression Question<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.