StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · M4M<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
abelincoln
126 posts
msg #89357
Ignore abelincoln
3/10/2010 9:09:28 AM

This is a heartfelt debt of gratitude to M4M for helping others...

Thanks for showing me how the complex is simple, that is the sign of true greatness...

Thank you for enduring and never wavering in the face of criticism, mockery & censure...

Thank you for providing tools, that are attainable to every man

Thank you for believing in the common man, teaching him, showing him how to stand in knowledge...

Thank you, for the gift of knowledge that can never be 'erased'.

Thank you

laurentb
17 posts
msg #89382
Ignore laurentb
modified
3/10/2010 4:29:19 PM

I also want to take this oppurtunity to thank M4M from the bottom of my heart.

M4M has teached us a lot. Thanks to the genious and generosity of M4M my life has changed forever and also for generations to come. One of my children has just started learning and does pretty well:) That a man, despite constant mockery, wants to share his life work unconditionaly, his trading methods, is just unexplainable beautiful and takes a man with pure love in his heart.Thank you for never giving up, despite constant attempt by powerful people to destroy your work, and erasing all your posts. M4M all the best and I hope we have the honour to have you on here for a very long time.

maxreturn
745 posts
msg #89384
Ignore maxreturn
modified
3/10/2010 4:42:19 PM

DISCLAIMER: The above posters received no compensation from M4M, AKA OptionPlayer333, AKA Lerogee....AKA...on and on and on.

choymi8828
47 posts
msg #89395
Ignore choymi8828
3/10/2010 8:33:31 PM

M4M,

I must say you show us how "Simple can be effective" in trading. I am a new guy at Stockfetecher,and glued to the forum of for the past few months. Life is boring without M4M input in the forum, especially your writing style, such as calling us "sheep".

I am expecially glad that your students, such as "Laurentb"...etc shows us your trading method does work and give me the confidence to follow the principle of "Practice make perfect" and hopefuly make more money using your method in the future!

Thank you again.

Michael

jrbikes
624 posts
msg #89396
Ignore jrbikes
3/10/2010 8:37:57 PM

is this a stock trading forum or a tupperware party?

Venice
82 posts
msg #89398
Ignore Venice
3/10/2010 9:03:14 PM

And even worse, I havnt been here long enough to know if they are being sarcastic or not heh

dickysofa
63 posts
msg #89399
Ignore dickysofa
modified
3/10/2010 10:25:17 PM

Vince, "abelincoln, laurentb, OptionPlayer333 & M4M" are the same person...

========================================================================
Venice
- Ignore Venice 3/10/2010 9:03:14 PM

And even worse, I havnt been here long enough to know if they are being sarcastic or not heh
========================================================================

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #89401
Ignore johnpaulca
3/11/2010 12:02:17 AM

voy a vomitar

mystiq
650 posts
msg #89402
Ignore mystiq
modified
3/11/2010 2:01:36 AM

I agree. Thanks M4M,optionplayer,abeLincoln,laurentb. (-.-)

...also chetron,TRO,alf,Kevin_in_Ga,karenma and all who contribute to this forum!

chetron
2,817 posts
msg #89409
Ignore chetron
3/11/2010 7:10:19 AM

lol

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · M4M<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.