StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · MOM Play<< >>Post Follow-up
cdvllc
15 posts
msg #47856
Ignore cdvllc
11/6/2006 11:42:16 PM

Hi Everyone,
Hi Support,

I am trying to locate a certain stock chart pattern for a momentum play.

Here is the criteria...
#1 Substantial rise in price (80% in two months or less)

#2 Final Consolidation (a period of consolidation that can be a variable amount of time (6days-30days) that doesn't drop in price more then 22% during the consolidation.

#3 receding volume during the consolidation period.

#4 Price crossed above the trend line during the consolidation period.

Here is what I've written so far, but it falls short of my expectations...

close 6 days ago is 80% above close 50 days ago
and close 60 days ago > 1
set{hi6, High 6 days ago}
and set{lo6, Low 6 days ago}
and hi6 is above Open last 5 days
and hi6 is above Close last 5 days
price between 5 and 100

draw resistance slope(6,6)
draw support slope (6)
draw price line at close 60 days ago
draw price line at high

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thank you,
Renn

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · MOM Play<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.